• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starcraft 2 (Info on first post!)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yeah, shanus vs Fizzi and S.O.L.I.D. vs Arrow.

EDIT: If you can't find any way to get a hold of Candy by Wednesday, let me know.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'll put my replays up later. I'm actually going to do some running commentary on some of Anther's games because I think they can help people :B

Lovage

Smash Hero
wow got boring im playing this **** again
i bet my rating fell so much lol
BUT my bonus pool is bangin so its all good

i heard they added chatrooms so do we have a SWF chatroom or something

sup wit it

who wants to get *****

add lovage000@gmail.com if ur a bro

Walt

Smash Ace
Hey my buddy is looking for more people to play. He is 2600+ Master League Terran. His ID is Chansen #709, here's a link: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/644216/Chansen

Note: He is King F@ggot who loves Marines, specifically killing Zerg FE with MarineSCV all ins.

If he asks who you are just say you're from smash or something.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I am running King of the Hill tonight at 8 p.m. Eastern
Which is 1v1 rotations with spectators discussing the match. Meant to help out newer/older players.

Channel is King of the Hill.

M@v

Subarashii!
Game three is probably the only exciting one to watch lol..... I played uber boring standard tvt game 2.

EnigmaticCam

Smash Ace
I had fun watching the Mav vs Cam set @_@... lol. Watched it while eating breakfast. =p.
Funny things I did these matches
- He's dropping in one of my expansions. Guess I'll just grab my ENTIRE ARMY nicely stationed at the xel-naga tower over to defend my expansion
- This planetary fortress keeps killing my marines. Guess I'll send in more marines!
- These turrets surrounding this planetary fortress are killing off my vikings, which I was using to grant vision to my tanks so they can kill the pf. Guess I'll send in more vikings!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I went through the bracket and counted eleven forfeit wins already. I'm hard limiting signups to 16/32/64 with zero extensions from now on, 'cause at least then building the bracket won't cause as much of a headache when like a quarter of the players decide that they didn't want to play after all. If we reach 15 forfeits I'm just gonna go ahead and restart tournament signups, 'cause the bracket will be too riddled with holes to be meaningful.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I went through the bracket and counted eleven forfeit wins already. I'm hard limiting signups to 16/32/64 with zero extensions from now on, 'cause at least then building the bracket won't cause as much of a headache when like a quarter of the players decide that they didn't want to play after all. If we reach 15 forfeits I'm just gonna go ahead and restart tournament signups, 'cause the bracket will be too riddled with holes to be meaningful.
It's not really meaningful in the first place; just run the tourney :p

Anther

Smash Champion
I liked how the games went from 60 minutes -> 30 minutes -> 15 minutes. If yall had a 7 game set the last game would've ended up lasting 1 minute.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It's not really meaningful in the first place; just run the tourney :p
Because of the lack of meaning it's a lot less trouble to just start over without all the accidental byes that take a week to verify.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Yeah, shanus vs Fizzi and S.O.L.I.D. vs Arrow.

EDIT: If you can't find any way to get a hold of Candy by Wednesday, let me know.
Candy hasn't responded here or to a pm to the match. To be fair I haven't been on SC2, but I figured Candy would of at least responded here.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If you start over I'll join.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You guys need to figure out a time to play by Sunday. The deadline of your match itself I'd be willing to wait until the next week, but I'd definitely like for you guys to set something up as soon as possible.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I believe i can do saturday before or after the CSL match (which is gonna be from 4:00-5:30ish maybe) and i should be free all day sunday.

Top Bottom