• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star Possessed Doll - Geno for Smash Ultimate

Will Geno make it to Smash Ultimate with something like this?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSmashMann

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
8266-1204-2526
I know people wanted this Character in Smash and Sakurai DID Hint him to be in Smash for Wii U/3DS, but not what the fans had in mind.

Me? I was as disappointed as they were when Sakurai added a Geno Outfit in that Game.

Well, Geno still might have a Chance in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

I can only think of his Special Moves and Final Smash, as well as a Picture of what Geno might look like and a Special Symbol exclusively for him.

Also, Nintendo doesn't own Geno. Square Enix owns him.

Even so, here's what I think should be Geno's Move set:

Neutral B: Geno Beam - Geno fires a Beam from his Hand (which becomes a Beam Cannon). The more Stars while Charging, the long and Stronger the Beam.

Side B: Geno Whirl - Geno spins once, then tosses an Energy Disc straight Forward. If you press B when the Disc is next to an Opponent, the Disc will send a Small Explosion at the Opponent. If you don't press B in time, The Disc will still Explode, but won't damage the Opponent as much.

Up B: Geno Boost - Geno ascends with Star Power. Does not do Damage. Has good Recovery potential.

Down B: Geno Blast - A Thin Ray of Light ascends from Geno, then sends colored Rays of Light down onto the Stage, Any Opponent that get hit but these Rays of Light gets damaged. 5 lights per Down Special.

Final Smash: Geno Flash - Geno turns his entire Body into a Cannon and Fires a Ball is Fiery Light at the center of the Stage. Opponents take multiple Hits if they get caught in the Ball. As the Ball of Light delays it's burst, Opponents continue to take small Damage. When the Burst happen shortly after it is fired, All Opponents, Caught in the Ball and those near it, take massive Damage.

Now for a different Set: Taunts.

Up Taunt: Geno faces the Screen, crosses his arm, and Nods once. This is similar to his Victory Animation in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

Side Taunt: The Star within Geno goes out of it's host, but then goes back in him in a Spiral-like Motion. This is similar to how the Star Started possessing Geno's Doll Body.

Down Taunt: Geno lifts his hat, and grabs an Item from under it. Items in Smash will appear from under Geno's Hat. This is similar to when Geno is using an Item.

For his Appearance in Smash, I see this in Mind:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
A Newcomer Speculation Duscussion for Geno already exists. You are more than welcome to post your thoughts and support there. This thread, however, will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom