• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Texture help.

Tawkos

Smash Rookie
NNID
Tawkos
I literally just swapped: (Dream Land, PS and Yoshi's Story)
GrOp.0at
GrP0.usd
GrSt.0at

Are the exact files. Just swapped simple stuff on a 20XX 4.06 build, like the shyguys for something else, the PS transformation alerts are different, swapped King Dedede out for something else and it all works on dolphin, yet crashes my wii (nintendont) whenever the match is gonna start.

also swapped some random Falco, Fox and marth skins (like 6 total costumes/skins probably)

PLEASE HELP. I wanna streammmm lol

slowbruh

Smash Cadet
I litterally don’t know what you’re talking about well maybe i do

You can’t just swap stages just revert them back to their origonal states as for the skins if you assigned them to the right characters and costumes (for example you can’t just swap blue falcon with pink falcon by just changing the name)
Maybe if you still have the textures of the characters/stages in their original state, you can make a new 20XX iso

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Top Bottom