• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Speculation and Discussion Thread

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
It could be based on songs indeed, although I'm unsure of that as Calamari Inkantation and I Am Octavio were played during day, at least in gameplay I've seen. But they are not Splatfest tracks, although Calamari Inkantation is indeed a Squid Sisters song.
Maybe the ones that play at night are more strict, as in only Splatfest Tracks?

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Was thinking about some of the recent supposed details from the datamine (Rare involvement/boss with quiz questions) and Vergeben (Minecraft boss) and had an idea that uses them, what if Banjo makes it in but instead of Spiral Mountain we get

Grunty's Furnace Fun

Featuring two bosses when hazards are on. It could have quiz questions that will determine who Gruntilda will help in battle. There could also special questions that Gruntilda will leave after and determine who the Minecraft boss will help in battle. Funny part is I hate stage bosses but this would be kind of cool and interesting to see as a Banjo fan.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Even though it didn’t win, I’m really proud of this stage I made for the sequel thread.

Baba

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmm, do you think we'll get stage dlc like Smash 4 had?
I wouldn't get your hopes up, but it's always possible.
If I were Sakurai, it would bother me that all the characters are here but all the stages aren't. There are so few stages excluded from Ultimate that it feels disappointing they couldn't manage to squeeze them all in. Rainbow Road, Pac-Maze, Jungle Hijinx, etc. all feel like they should be here.

It would be cool if we got any surprise stages but I'm not holding my breath.

UserKev

Smash Champion
Just read through this entire thread. Boy am I late. Had no idea a stage discussion thread already existed. I totally approval Grape Garden, Grassland Groove, and Doshin The Giant.

Top Bottom