• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Sharing?

Lumo

Smash Rookie
Here's a nice place to share custom stages with each other! I haven't really seen anywhere else doing something like this, so share away!

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
D4fpcbrU8AI8ogG.jpeg

I'm beyond happy with this! BEYOND!

Hands actually pick up the block, move them to the other side, pick up a different block and move that to the other side. I'm ecstatic I did this. It even works with 8 players! I've made a lot of custom stages in my life and this is the best one I've ever done!

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
View attachment 210153
I'm beyond happy with this! BEYOND!

Hands actually pick up the block, move them to the other side, pick up a different block and move that to the other side. I'm ecstatic I did this. It even works with 8 players! I've made a lot of custom stages in my life and this is the best one I've ever done!
After all these years... ROB is finally getting his own stage !

D

Deleted member

I don't have a nice screenshot, but I wanted to share my first created stage so far. ID: DVTKQV9C

It's the Cateria surface of Planet Zebes from Super Metroid. I actually had the game open on my Wii U while I was making it, so while it may not be amazing, it is pretty faithful. I wanted to keep it 8 player-viable so I had to make some concessions and not put too much in it.

By the way, I'm not the first to make such a stage, and I wanted to give a shout-out to another really good version I found (and one pretty similar to mine): ID: 72DB1XBF. I almost wish we could fuse them together and make the perfect version!

EDIT: I have to say Mr. Nintendo, that's pretty amazing how your stage works! I wouldn't even know how to begin to replicate that. Yeah'd and saved! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Unisex

Smash Rookie

stage id: RYHS11SP

I know its just a drawing but,between the limitations, and trying to see past own my damn finger, drawing on there was way harder than I expected lol so Im happy with the attempt.

D

Deleted member

Okay, after my second version, I think I'm done with this stage: ID: CM7841TH
57726607_2494472737252553_7070997284393058304_o.jpg
This one is faithfully based on a section of the level Yoshi's Island 1 from Super Mario World. The most notable thing about it is that I got a working Banzai Bill to fly across the stage. Give it a Yeah if you like it! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Paragon-Yoshi

Smash Lord
Here are some stages I made:
(Sorry, I don't have screenshots. How do you make them? X_X)

NEST Main Shaft (Resident Evil 2 Remake): NFG7S8JM
Groznyj Grad (MGS3): GHYKR6LR
Mirrors Edge: CP5LYXJW

They don't look as pretty as some of the other stages out there.
But I did my best, especially considering the limitations.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Here are some stages I made:
(Sorry, I don't have screenshots. How do you make them? X_X)

NEST Main Shaft (Resident Evil 2 Remake): NFG7S8JM
Groznyj Grad (MGS3): GHYKR6LR
Mirrors Edge: CP5LYXJW

They don't look as pretty as some of the other stages out there.
But I did my best, especially considering the limitations.
A screenshot will automatically be generated when you begin posting your stage on Twitter or Facebook.

Top Bottom