• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Legality Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortress

Smash Master
A little early, but, with the hazard toggle I think we're going to see the most tournament-legal stages outside of Project M. What do you all think? Anything I'm missing or not considering? I wasn't considering any stages with hazardous floors since I have no idea how this will interact with them.

stages.png

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
A little early, but, with the hazard toggle I think we're going to see the most tournament-legal stages outside of Project M. What do you all think? Anything I'm missing or not considering? I wasn't considering any stages with hazardous floors since I have no idea how this will interact with them.

View attachment 157615
While it's true that we don't know the specifics of how stage hazard toggle works on each stage, I doubt Spear Pillar will be legal, as the Stage Hazard Toggle doesn't appear to actually change a stage's general shape, meaning the lower cave would still be present.

As a side note, I'm glad to see you're including Unova Pokémon League on your list. I feel like a lot of people are overlooking it as a competitive stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom