• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Export #5 - Rainbow Cruise *Closed due to lack of Interest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Rainbow Cruise

Pros:

-

Cons:

-

Counterpicks -

Bans -

Rating -

Ah Rainbow Cruise, what a lovely stage to be at. After a very long visit to FO it seems we have come to the pleasant boat in the air which will take us into mushroom kingdom's sky and around a world of platforms to duke it out against our opponents in. Careful, for one wrong step could lead to peril as you fall through the clouds to your demise.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Reserved for Summary when we are done.

Enjoy starting the conversation everyone!

KoozyK

Smash Ace
okay honestly this sage shouldnt beleagal but w.e's

if u feel like the stage is moving tofast use ur trust zapjump
if ur fighting mk ihosnestly dont know what to tell u. its a 0-100 mu on this stage in my opinion

ummmm ftilt lock i some places. but dont push it.
know the stage if u di the right wy on the boat. when u get hit up ucan hit one of the platforms/ walls. in the upper part of the stage.

dont know what else to say

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
lol it's not Koozy duder.

We've actually done 4 others and this is the 5th, hence why 5th is in the name.

Stage Export 1 - Castle Siege
Stage Export 2 - Delfino Plaza
Stage Export 3 - Pokemon Stadium 2
Stage Export 4 - Frigate Orpheon
Stage Export 5 - Rainbow Cruise

It's just been a while since we've done them and I am gonna start doing them again now that I'm back. =P

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Sliding Dsmash on the right part of the boat is something hardly no one knows aboutttt. Jabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjab until about 60% on the part of the boat where people do locks. I usually like to just run away on the other parts of it cause usually the characters I fight there are good in the air. Make sure you stay on the right side when you're at the top part, it should give you stage control and they'll have to constantly approach to avoid being too far left. You can also hit them or grab them and wait until the screen starts coming down so they'll die early.

Idk I dunno a lot about RC, I hardly ever play there. Those are just general things.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Jabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjab until about 60% on the part of the boat where people do locks.
You can also F-tilt. But Jab is usually better so you have a fresh F-tilt. :p
Another fun thing is the D-tilt Lock against the wall. If you get them in the jab lock, it goes to about 200% and ends with a U-smash. xD

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I haven't been more enthused watching a video in a long time lmao.

That was just great xD

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I dislike you guys sometime.

Alright, so I love RC except for against characters that are obnoxious to fight in the air. I.e. :marth: :metaknight: :gw: are three I will ban this stage against because I refuse to fight them here. It makes the MUs almost unbearable (some moreso then they already are). My favorite part to fight on this stage is the boat, the thing to be most cautious of is the people who have GR shennanigans on that little wall on the boat and then the other place to worry about GR stuff is the one wall on the top part after the pendulum. Speaking of that part, be wary of walk offs. ;_;

I would give this stage a 6/10 personally. This stage isn't the best for us since most the time we have to fight in the air but it isn't horrible. *shrug* I'll do more if you guys at least do something for this poor stage.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't like fighting Marth in the air, it's obnoxious. Of course ban BF but if I have a second ban I usually stick with banning RC.

KoozyK

Smash Ace
Yay we're starting this again. ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y8QHOcaqf4#t=2m23s :bee:
I'll try and post something up later.
no offence tblock. i just laughed sooooo much tho. that was hilarious, he didnt even give u the curtious of being truly killed with a smash. he just let u fall of the edge first lmao lmao .
again sorry. i just found the hilarious tho

also if us wave bounced zap jump to ur advantage when going up

Chuee

Smash Hero
I dislike you guys sometime.

Alright, so I love RC except for against characters that are obnoxious to fight in the air. I.e. :marth: :metaknight: :gw: are three I will ban this stage against because I refuse to fight them here. It makes the MUs almost unbearable (some moreso then they already are). My favorite part to fight on this stage is the boat, the thing to be most cautious of is the people who have GR shennanigans on that little wall on the boat and then the other place to worry about GR stuff is the one wall on the top part after the pendulum. Speaking of that part, be wary of walk offs. ;_;

I would give this stage a 6/10 personally. This stage isn't the best for us since most the time we have to fight in the air but it isn't horrible. *shrug* I'll do more if you guys at least do something for this poor stage.
I'd also ban it against Wario

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I am closing this till more interest for this stage becomes apparant because it's been about over a month of just no discussion and this stage isn't gonna be getting discussed until more seem to be interested in this stage.

Till then, onto the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom