• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Expansion, modding help

ZaneTheGreat

Smash Rookie
Alright so im new to the modding scene, and it gets really confusing, well other than repalcing stages and what not
so iwanted to add kalos league, but don't know how, so igot the expansion, and it just crashes project m here and there, i am using the SD version with dolphin, and using winimage, so how do i revert the maps back to normal, because the random button is covering all the normal stages with the expansion i got

Update: Ever since i added the stage expansion, simply hovering over roy will cause the game to crash, his thing is blank.

Update 2: This is getting better! Saffron city is completely gone and basically is pokemon stadium now but everything is black, and only two visible things are the platforms.

Please, someone help lmao..

Last edited:

Nohbl

Smash Journeyman
It can get pretty confusing. My advice is to go get the ASL Tool by Mewtwo2000 over at Brawl Vault. It allows you to set alternate stages that are accessible in game via whatever button presses you want. So how Pokemon Stadium 2 has the Pokemon Stadium alt stage by holding L, you can add Kalos League Stadium as an alt if you have its, uhh, .pac file I believe (and the .rel file if it requires that), and putting that file into the stages folder of your Project M SD folder.

Hope that helps a bit. He made a tutorial video along with it so you can see how it's done yourself. All modding techniques have YouTube tutorials tbh.

Top Bottom