• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media Stage Builder

Lacrimosa

Smash Lord
I guess it is now time to open this topic now because it got officially leaked now by Nintendo. Don't know if such a topic already exists here, though. Couldn't find something.
The GameXplain video doesn't show much but it shows that it will be in the game next update:

I tried to make the title as spoiler-free as possible but this will be changed once the update is online (given this topic won't be closed).

Last edited:

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
That's great and I will definitely try it out when it arrives. There was also Home Run Contest somewhere in the coding too (I had posted a source some time ago but I'm too lazy to dig it up again) but I guess that's not going to make an appearance in 3.0 considering it doesn't seem to be shown in games and more like stage builder does. That's a shame.

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
I've been thinking. On the day they first announced 3.0, they said they'll have more to share. Knowing that this leak has to be intentional to get people talking, it leads me to believe that there will be other things to include. It might not be the home run I've been wanting, but I think they will finally talk about the smash world app. I think it'll be a good time to bring up as stage builder is getting included. It would make sense as smash world is about sharing and this would probably be how we would share stages and more (Videos, snapshots, possibly Miis).

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
I've been thinking. On the day they first announced 3.0, they said they'll have more to share. Knowing that this leak has to be intentional to get people talking, it leads me to believe that there will be other things to include. It might not be the home run I've been wanting, but I think they will finally talk about the smash world app. I think it'll be a good time to bring up as stage builder is getting included. It would make sense as smash world is about sharing and this would probably be how we would share stages and more (Videos, snapshots, possibly Miis).
Edit: Oh hey my prediction was right!

Top Bottom