• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Stage Builder Stages/Ideas

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
Our smash wii u online community had a custom stage tournament back in may, and the unanimous favorite stage was "Tech Towers".
image.jpg

The wall jump mind games and extra recovery options proved for a more interesting ledge games and recovery options. It's called tech towers because you need to be ready to tech at anytime when you're in the middle. The side islands are about as close to the blastzone as the Smashville platform gets. We at RTF still use this stage often in friendlies. If you want to down load: https://youtu.be/8idfr9nwBOQ

divade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Divade011
I also made a Yoshi's island a while back, Here's the link for that
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHjofZ8J0g

(refers to image in link)The cannons force death since you can't have platforms out of the blast box.
The platform sways left and right, since I couldn't make it tilt.
I had to make a second platform in the base because it wouldn't recognize a ledge the first time.

Last edited:

Munomario777

Smash Master
3DS FC
0387-9596-4480
Switch FC
SW-8229-3157-8114

nicholigh

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nicholigh
Shortly after posting my stage King's Pardon, it was reported, forcing me to repost an edited version. The link below is to an article that I wrote about it. The article features a link to the censored version on miiverse, as well as details and building instructions for the uncensored version of the stage. Please check it out.

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/nicholighkun/20151028/1446059369

clydeaker

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

JAGM-Georgy

Smash Rookie
Hi, can you make these Super Smash Bros. custome ideas?:

1) Game and Watch Octopus

2) Ice Climber Montain 01

3) N64 Mushroom Kigdom

4) Super Nintendo Donkey Kong Country first stage

5) A Laberith

6) Our Computer with Deck

7) Donkey Kong Junior best stage

8) Donkey Kong 25 m

9) Pool Table (use the escape walls for win, just like the real pool game and his points)

10) A common house (with windows, doors, kitchen, bed rooms, bathrooms, garage, etc)

11) The Kitchen (A giant custome stage with a giant Microowave, with giant knifes, with giant fruits, with giant food, with giant, table, etc)

12) The Super Smash Brothers for Nintendo 64 opening video stage

nicholigh

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nicholigh
@ JAGM-Georgy - I for one cannot. My system memory is full, and deleting old stages doesn't allow me to make new ones, because my system is glitched. Those do sound like some cool ideas though. I really like the pool table idea. Very clever.

Halifax?

Smash Apprentice
NNID
WhataTreeBark
Updated: Tree Bark Stage Pack

Imgur album

Miiverse profile

Changelist: Fire Capitol redesigned. Merchant Port lowered (higher ceiling) and redesigned. Treetop Lodge redesigned. Wario Land redesigned. Air Armada redesigned (casualized).​

Last edited:
Top Bottom