• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
So sagos hooking me up with a job at his restraunt and I go in for an interview. The manager in every way shape in form looked like will, from his hair to his body. Im like w/e its a coinkydink.

But the guy is all engergetic and lively cracking jokes and bouncing around like will. Towards the end of the interview, we somehow start talking about (I **** you not) poop and buttsex.

Where am I?
Corey, Will is omnipresent in our lives.

This is the best thing ever. lmao

Robertwhamm

Smash Rookie
Hey guys and gals, first post here figured I'd post in a thread that is local to me.

My name is Robert Hamm (21), I live in Collinsville IL and work downtown on Washington in St.Louis. Me and a group of my friends have always played SSB 64 together since highschool and it gets very competitive. We have recently started discussing trying to reach out to other local players to see just how good we actually are.

So I'm here to ask if there are any local places you guys like to meet to play SSB 64, or if you guys even play the 64 version as I do know that the gamecube version is very popular.

Later,
Robert (Link)

Nuris

Smash Lord
uhhh david is the only one i know who plays that game since i left
but i have trained him well
he we end you

Teh Future

Smash Master
I think im pretty gewd at smash64 :]

My name in s David Palcyn(19) and I live in st charles and work in st. charles which is around 40 mins from st. louis though and even farther from IL :[

TP

Smash Master
A girl I had a huge crush on 2 years ago just told me that she had a huge crush on me 2 years ago.

SOOOOOOOO mad.

MetalMusicMan

A girl I had a huge crush on 2 years ago just told me that she had a huge crush on me 2 years ago.

SOOOOOOOO mad.
Wait, she just asked me out. Stay tuned.
I'm waiting with baited breath for the next episode of As the Zach Turns... no no, The Days of our Zach... no, uh, 9021Zach? I don't know. Do her in the butt or something though, that would be sweet.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Anal sex is bad for you? That's like saying bacon is bad for you. Back to the pit that spawned you, hell demon!

Also,

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
LOL Racism and Religion and also MetalMusicMan since when did u start uploading SFIV AE replays on your channel?

Cook

Smash Master
Omg, Will. You made me happy.

Until you played Skyrim. Wtf. I played Oblivion, it got boring after about 15 hours.

Hey, look! I found a cave!!! Oh wait, There's NOTHING IN IT. Good ****, last hour.

MetalMusicMan

Omg, Will. You made me happy.

Until you played Skyrim. Wtf. I played Oblivion, it got boring after about 15 hours.

Hey, look! I found a cave!!! Oh wait, There's NOTHING IN IT. Good ****, last hour.
Oblivion had its flaws, that wasn't one of them though. Skyrim is absolutely amazing and much better than Oblivion, but if you don't like open worlds then you're dumb and probably still won't like it.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Hey Metal u should teach me some SFIV AE 2012 once I get me an 360 and a job cause I pretty much quit competitive smash and wanted to get into that pretty soon along my Marvel?

MetalMusicMan

I don't play Marvel, it's a silly game :p

For SF4 I have a 360 but I primarily play on PC. I'll be playing on 360 again once AE2012 drops though, since it won't come out for PC right away.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
He's saying he just wants to play Skyrim forever basically.

Top Bottom