• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St. Catharines/ Welland Smashers out there?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
You guys gotta help me out. As the name implies I'm looking for Smashers in the St. Catharines- Welland area. I live in St. Catharines and there is like one good person besides me and my kid bro (who doesn't play me after the whole beating him 10 times straight when we were both Marth deal). So if you live close to St. Catharines or in Weland area I want to fight you. C'mon I need a challenge folks.

Side note: I originally posted this in the Melee forums cause I'm an idiot and forgot about the regional page. So if you find it before it gets closed feel free to take shots at me for beign an idiot.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
****, its like an hour and a half away... but if you leave Tornonto during rush our then add another 4 hours to that ^^

But if you were actually willing to travel that far, wow I'd be impressed and I'd have to make sure I wasn't working at all that day.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Yeah really, I wouldn't travel that far to fight a random person. You live in Toronto though so you got competition up the arse there. To you I say have fun with all yer oponents round you and good luck.

Garet

Smash Rookie
hey i've talked to you before. i live about 25 mins. away from st. catherines. i'll be willing to come if we can arange something. my friend's really good too. he'll come as well. we're like 15 so i dunno if thats too young or sumthin'. so ya i look forward to your reply

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
hey i've talked to you before. i live about 25 mins. away from st. catherines. i'll be willing to come if we can arange something. my friend's really good too. he'll come as well. we're like 15 so i dunno if thats too young or sumthin'. so ya i look forward to your reply
Man, I never noticed you posted on here Garet. I'm 19 which is a tad older, but my bro is 15 so its not as weird I guess. He's good at Smash as well and wants to play more people. I'll check my work schedual for next and hopefully be able to arange something. If it was just me then the age thing might be weird but my bro is yer age so its cool. My buddy is also eager to face new people.

Side note: Yer pal Tony added me to msn but the guy is never online, which is hella weird.

Garet

Smash Rookie
ya he doesn't go on much. it's ok that your 19. as long as your ok with us being 15 than it's cool. hopefully we're good enough to give you good competition, i don't think we can beat you though. who do you play as? I play as Marth and Tony plays as fox. ya so tell us a date and we'll figure something out.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I use Mewtwo, Fox, Link and Pikachu, although I often use Marth and Roy as well. My bro who's yer age uses Doc mostly, he used to use Falco and Marth a lot but the Doc is his fav. My buddy uses Falco, Marth, and Samus. I should know my work scheadual by Friday so I'll keep ya informed. Get some as much training in as you can cause we're no pushovers.

Garet

Smash Rookie
sounds good. you guys use alot of different characters. i use marth, and sometimes falco. so ya i guess on friday i'll need to know were we're going and for how long and stuff. i'm training quite a bit now, and i'm getting way better than i was last month, so i cnat wait to see how good you guys are!

-Tony-

Smash Rookie
yea its me garets friend, we found out that we might not be able to come down there so, is there a chance that u could come to grimsby?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Unfortunately, I come bearing bad news, I don't have many days off next week, some people have booked off a few days and that just causes hassle for me, seems like we'll just have to wait till later on. Arse, and I was looking foward to a bit of smash.

Blazeoneup

Smash Rookie
im from windsor if u can get a bunch of peeps or sum kinda tourny goin im down fer sure but u better be prepared cuz im a marth specialtyl user hahaha

Garet

Smash Rookie
hey wolf blade, we should organize a tourney with this guy, with the 4 of us and all our friends it could turn out to be a decent tourney.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Sounds good, but with college back on now, its gonna be a ***** to get spare time. But there should be a few days here and there that sompin could be set up so we'll see how things go.

Garet

Smash Rookie
thats ok, just when ever u find a day let us know, i'll be checking every now and then to see if there are any new posts

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
sorry rob i have retired from smash i am no longer good.
Ah well. Did you face Tony or sompin? Cause I had a long discussion with him on tactics over msn. Or was it just, sompin else all together that got you thinking you weren't too good anymore... if you are still on the site and read this I mean.

Garet

Smash Rookie
uhh, well, it was just i'm not good anymore. i find myself doing attacks i dont mean to and stuff, it's like i cant concentrate. tony didn't do anything different, it's just somehow i lost alot of skill.

2448x

Smash Cadet
I live in South St. Catharines, i go to Sir Winston. :p Me and my friends are organizing a smash fest soon. ill keep u updated.

gameguy07

Smash Rookie
I'm not an expirenced competitive player at all but I live in Ft.Erie and wouldn't mind going up there for some practice =)

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Sweet. Looks like there are finnally some people in the area. Tell me yer mains and whatnot. My msn is posted on my profile if you wanna chat up and find some ways to get a small smash fest goin. Looks like I'll have to put down my Wiimote for a while and get more smashing in.

homsar

Smash Ace
Have you guys ever considered coming to a toronto tourny (or the Jan 6 tourny in sagua?). I mean, heck, if your gonna travel to smash at least make some tournies.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Have you guys ever considered coming to a toronto tourny (or the Jan 6 tourny in sagua?). I mean, heck, if your gonna travel to smash at least make some tournies.
That's why I started this thread, for people close to me. So I can get more smashing in without having to drive 1.5+ hours. Plus I usually work on days of tournies or my friend can't come that day. After a bunch of us smasher here meet, we could all road trip to some tournies later or something if we had time.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Yo, whats up guys. I live in St Catharines. I have known about the smash boards for about 3 years now from what I can remember. I just never used it. Just made another account since I forgot my pass.

Now, I sold my gamecube and all, but I go to my friends house to play every so often. We used to play a lot. I am rusty, but we still are still a challenge I would think. About time I find someone in the area who loves the game and is good. We all got bored of each other and just stopped playing a lot. Lol. Now we are not as good as Ken, Dope or Azen but I think we are still decent. I will talk to them (3 of them) tomorrow maybe and see whats up.

What area in St Catharines do you live? I am in Thorold, but I used to live in St Catharines, lol its all the same to me., the rest of them live around where Lake ST and Scott ST meet.

say4ct

Smash Rookie
Yo, whats up guys. I live in St Catharines. I have known about the smash boards for about 3 years now from what I can remember. I just never used it. Just made another account since I forgot my pass.

Now, I sold my gamecube and all, but I go to my friends house to play every so often. We used to play a lot. I am rusty, but we still are still a challenge I would think. About time I find someone in the area who loves the game and is good. We all got bored of each other and just stopped playing a lot. Lol. Now we are not as good as Ken, Dope or Azen but I think we are still decent. I will talk to them (3 of them) tomorrow maybe and see whats up.

What area in St Catharines do you live? I am in Thorold, but I used to live in St Catharines, lol its all the same to me., the rest of them live around where Lake ST and Scott ST meet.

So whats the plan?? You guys wanna play me?

xmanwarrior1414

Smash Rookie
You guys gotta help me out. As the name implies I'm looking for Smashers in the St. Catharines- Welland area. I live in St. Catharines and there is like one good person besides me and my kid bro (who doesn't play me after the whole beating him 10 times straight when we were both Marth deal). So if you live close to St. Catharines or in Weland area I want to fight you. C'mon I need a challenge folks.

Side note: I originally posted this in the Melee forums cause I'm an idiot and forgot about the regional page. So if you find it before it gets closed feel free to take shots at me for beign an idiot.
Hey I live in Port I'm down for some games I think I'm some what good I don't really know where i stand but all I do know is I do be hungry for that off stage disrespect

Lumime

Smash Rookie
YO, i study at brock butr i don't have any mates to play with so if you guys are willing to welcome a french player i'm in.

Top Bottom