• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSE Ruins Ivysaur Freeze. How to fix?

xirtamehtsitahw

Smash Cadet
Just like the title (attempts to) say, is there a way to get around this annoying bug? EVERY TIME I get to where the Trainer collects his Ivysaur, the game will just sit there and do nothing. The "LOADING" notice never goes away. I end up having to power down my Wii. I don't know how to get around this (except by disabling certain Ocarina codes).

I'm going to go "bare bones" in this situation, and use just the move-cancel and super armor codes. Those seem to be the most important (besides, I would still have "infinite jumps" using unlimited up-B attacks).

FYI, the move-cancel code allows me to cancel one move into another--and use multiple up-B attacks in mid-air! This effectively gives me infinite jumps with a lot of characters--including Kirby!

The super armor code makes it so my character(s) have 100 times LESS knockback than an ordinary Brawl character. This makes it nearly impossible to KO them, even if they happen to grab a Poison Mushroom (which means they still have 50 times the defensive capabilities; a Poison 'shroom cuts a character's size and defensive power in half).

Top Bottom