• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSE Files Info

pokelover980

Smash Ace
I'll just use this thread to inform people on my findings while I tear apart the SSE files. So far I've managed to find the file that controls enemy fighter's SSE attributes and make a small editor for it (no saving because I'm too lazy to make a saving process, you'll have to copy the text in the textbox into a hex editor and save it and then reinsert the file). To use it, extract the MiscData[7] in a SSE stage from BrawlBox, and then load it into my editor and select any of the nodes that appear in the combo box. Then edit the numbers, hit the button, move to a different node, whatever. I've yet to find out what data block controls what attributes yet, so if people could help me with that it'd be much appreciated (well, each one is a multiplier, and some I don't even think control attributes, but I don't know. There's 42 different multipliers per file typically). I'll post a simple breakdown of GFG1 files:
Code:
BLOC Header (42 4C 4F 43) - 0x0
-Number of entries (I think) - 0x10
-GFG1 Header (47 46 47 31) - 0x14
--GFG1 Entry Header (00 01 00 FF) - 0x94 away from GFG1 Header
---First GFG1 Entry Float - 0x20 away from Entry Header
---Second GFG1 Entry Float - 0x24 away from Entry Header
---Third GFG1 Entry Float - 0x28 away from Entry Header
--(REST OF FILE HERE)
*Yawns* I'm tired, gonna head off to bed. I'll finish this post tomorrow when I get back from school (which holy crap will be late because I'm going to Gamers Club to play Brawl+ and Dungeons and Dragons with some friends :D )

Top Bottom