• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Classic SSBU World Records

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
Scores are added.

My videos doesn't exist anymore because Youtube closed my channel.
2 weeks ago my channel was hacked. Main page had non authorized changes (pictures profiles and username changed and videos that didn't belong me) and hacker violated Youtube guidelines causing the elimination. Almost 1500 got lost.

EDIT: My channel is back.

Last edited:

TC Lappens

Smash Rookie
If you've looked on Cyberscore recently there is a new person who is "breaking" several records including an insane 203 with Jigglypuff on All Star. Also in All Star they are claiming WRs with Wolf, Little Mac, Pokemon Trainer, Isabelle with more realistic scores though. Plus Jigglypuff in Century Smash at a 1:31.xx and a Donkey Kong Homerun WR of 4776.xxx, more than 2700km further than the next best score. I don't want to just assume someone is faking, but the picture (and scores) are suspect to me. Maybe someone with more knowledge than me can explain how this could happen.

What I find suspicious, aside from the extreme score is the information in the bottom right hand corner that shows a date and time. From what I can tell, the date updates whenever you connect to the internet. What doesn't make sense to me is that this person's bottom corner says "06/21/2021 11:13". So maybe he hasn't connected to the internet in over a year. However, he has all the characters in his roster, including the last character Sora. Sora wasn't released until 10/18/21, so I don't know how he has all the characters without connecting to the internet. Maybe there is a simple explanation for this?

Last edited:

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
Maybe you should report that to CS staff.
Specially because his Home Run contest and All-Star smash scores.

For his century smash, I'll notify Captain JJ since he is getting many WRs.
I haven't add his scores to the list.

TC Lappens

Smash Rookie
Maybe you should report that to CS staff.
Specially because his Home Run contest and All-Star smash scores.

For his century smash, I'll notify Captain JJ since he is getting many WRs.
I haven't add his scores to the list.
I did message them shortly after this.
Jorge's GSP numbers don't make much sense either, unless I'm misunderstanding how GSP is ranked.

Zimer, do you mind if I ask your strategy for Zelda AS? I'm guessing you're really good at up airs with her? She's one of the characters I'm weakest on (based on the WR).

I do have a few updates for AS WR's:
Bowser Jr. 68
Mainly up and down smash

Corrin 91
Variety of smash attacks and lots of up special

Also was able to get Piranha Plant up to 88 and Sora up to a more respectable 69.

TC Lappens

Smash Rookie
Had tied Mori's Cloud AS record at 75. Very busy run. Constantly moving back and forth. Lot of up smash & dash attacks as it usually took 2 hits to knock someone off. Using down and side smash in the appropriate areas helped. The neutral special, particularly neutral special limit break was alco very useful.

This weekend I set a new high score for myself. It was a big run for me. New Mii Swordfighter AS WR at 113

Did this by mainly using the up special called "Stone Scabbard". It's basically KingSadoth's strategy, but I stayed more on the side platforms. I was super pumped about this one. I remember going after it about a year ago, but could only get to 90.

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
Added that scores.

I read your private message. WR in HRC with Ganondorf is 3429.070 km and with Daisy/Peach is 4135.314 (this one broke max score which was 4135.313).
I played All-Star smash as if I was playing Cruel Smash.

Last edited:

Zecc

Smash Rookie
I've had Sora's Classic Score topped for a long while, but didn't know it lol.
Better late than never. I also submitted to CyberScore.

11/14/2021 - Pretty sure this is when I got it. I was shooting for the 150M total score and Sora finally got me there.

7/25/2022 - Snapped this one specifically for the Sora score when I realized it might be a World Record.

The image uploader isn't working for me, so I'm using links instead.
I'm hosting the images personally, so they'll be good for a few years at least.

TC Lappens

Smash Rookie
I know there's still a month to go, but I've had a really good year in All Star. Much better than I ever would have imagined.
I'm currently listed with Bowser Jr., Corrin, King K. Rool, Mii Swordfighter, Piranha Plant, Sora and have the tie with Morimoyashi for Cloud, Here's what else I was able to do:

1) Improved Bayonetta by 1 with a score of 60 Link to photo

2) Improved Dark Pit by 13 with a score of 91 (my best performance of the year imo) Link to photo

3) Improved Duck Hunt by 2 with a score of 72 Link to photo

4) Improved Inkling by 5 with a score of 80 Link to photo

5) Improved Joker by 5 with a score of 87 Link to photo

6) Improved Lucario by 8 with a score of 80 Link to photo

7) Improved Piranha Plant by another 6 (12 overall this year!) to 88 Link to photo

8) Improved Ridley by 4 to 100 Link to photo

9) Improved Ryu by 1 to 58 Link to photo

10) Improved Sheik by 8 to 77 Link to photo

11) Improved Villager by 1 to 71 Link to photo

12) Also tied Morimoyashi with Sephiroth at 96 Link to photo

13) Finally another tie with Morimoyashi with Wario at 61 Link to photo

Edit: Fixed the links!

Last edited:

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
Updated all scores that you posted here and by PM.

ZBosGaming

Smash Rookie

WR for kazuyas classic mode, probably gonna get a better score than this tho bc 2 mil feels super possible

EDIT:

did end up getting that 2mil+ run, i also have a recording if thats needed

Last edited:
Top Bottom