• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBU Tips and Tricks

What is your strategy in SSBU?

• I run right at 'em and give them all I have.

• I go all angles.

• I bring them to me and take them head on.

• I taunt to make them salty and then finish them.

• I use projectiles and attack from a distance.

• I'm too good to need a strategy (if u choose dis, u have to be 15x better than me)

Results are only viewable after voting.

CandySamaurai92

Smash Cadet
Tell me your main and anything you struggle with and I can help you! I don't think I'm the best, but I sure do love to share what I know!

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Tell me your main and anything you struggle with and I can help you! I don't think I'm the best, but I sure do love to share what I know!
Hey there! I solo main Bowser and most of my problems are matchup-specific. However I don’t know much about recurring problems I have. Maybe we can play some friendlies and you can help me identify what I need to work on?

CandySamaurai92

Smash Cadet
Hi! Sorry for getting back to you so late. I don't check this very often.

I'm so sorry, but I can't play online. I do have an idea, though. Play 3 stock against a level 6, 7, 8, or 9 and tell me how it went! I know some of the CPUs strategies, so I might be able to help!

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Not sure if this level of training is right for me. I’m no MKLeo, but I also don’t consider beating a lvl 9 CPU a challenge. If you want, however, I’ll send you a replay and you can determine my skill from there!

Top Bottom