• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBU September 12th Leak: Insane Content Announced!!!

Do you believe this Leak?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowTheHedgehog04

Smash Rookie
Alright, before I get into this, I just wanna say that I'm not 100% positive that this is true, considering how bizarre it seems. So take this leak with a grain of salt and leave me be please. Alright... So, I have a list here of the content that will be shown in a Nintendo Direct, happening on September 12th at 10:00am PT. And 1:00pm ET. I will only discuss all the Smash Related Content in this direct.

There are 4 announcements on this. Sakurai appears about halfway through the direct to announce two new Echo Fighters to the game. This being Shadow and Dixie Kong. Shadow with have a teleport recovery, similar to Mewtwo along with a Chaos Spear as his Side B. And Dixie Kong has a Helicopter Ponytail recovery and a Ponytail Whip jab combo.

Afterwards, he then states that there is a brand new stage appearing in the game. This being Bowser's Castle, along with a Brand New Fighter being shown on this stage. And this is not an Echo Fighter. I repeat, NOT an Echo Fighter. This new Fighter is Dry Bowser. And he brings back the Melee and Brawl move-set of Bowser. At the end of this unexpected character trailer, a star appears close to the ground of the platform of Bowser's Castle. A little star, in fact. Then the clip trails off to more Switch News like, Super Mario Maker Port and Mario Kart 8 DLC.

Reggie appears at the end of the Nintendo Direct and says that he hopes we enjoyed this Nintendo Direct and says his goodbyes. He then waits about 4 seconds then says: "Actually, we have one more announcement to show you. Take a look at our last video of the day." Then about ten seconds later, two colors appear on the screen. Red and Black. The screen zooms away from the colors and reveals another Brand New Fighter to the roster, Incineroar! They show off some gameplay then reveal his Final Smash, being his Z-Move, Malicious Moonsault. After the trailer, Incineroar throws a Poke Ball, revealing Decidueye, a new Pokemon.

The trailer ends with that sweet, sweet Smash title and sound.

Feel free to share this thread on Social Media. You have my permission.

Whoops! On the Echo Fighters segment, I accidentally typed in with instead of will when I described Shadow's unique moves. My B!

PichuMain

Smash Journeyman
I think Dry Bowser is what ruins this entire "leak". What can Dry Bowser do that regular Bowser can't? I'd argue they're the exact same. Seems so bizarre. If any one can defend DB, then awesome, but I don't see it unless he's a pallete swap, at bare minimum. Its just Him that makes this leak shaky. Other than that, I COULD see the rest happening, but thats how I take it.

Heatswave

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, Dry Bowser really doesn't make sense as a unique fighter.
Shadow and Dixie would be cool though, Inceneroar I could... tolerate.

aarchak

Smash Ace
I have chosen to never believe leaks, but seeing what people will predict has always been fascinating. Dry Bowser as a new character? How bold. Never will happen though.

Sephazon

月に代わって、お仕置きよ !
Writing Team
NNID
Sephazon
As somebody who has friends who work in the Treehouse, I can adamantly say that dates are not internally discussed with staff this far in advance for anybody to leak them. Nintendo Direct “leaks” are always an instant no-go for me. Anybody with the ability to leak them would be immediately caught, fired and sued.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom