• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBU EDH

Tman_03

Smash Rookie
Anyone play MTG? Trying to make 3 Child of Alara decks, with cards representing the smashers, plus their partners (if they have one, can be on main characters card), sans, and Cuphead. Also wondering what else could be in the decks, for extra Smash-y flavor. Let’s brew!

D

Deleted member

Anyone play MTG? Trying to make 3 Child of Alara decks, with cards representing the smashers, plus their partners (if they have one, can be on main characters card), sans, and Cuphead. Also wondering what else could be in the decks, for extra Smash-y flavor. Let’s brew!
DID SOMEBODY SAY MTG?????
1583024827454.png

I'm not super familiar with the Child of Alara, so I don't think I can help you with that specifically. But for your suggestion, I think a nice flavorful deck would be a deck based around Niv-Mizzet, The Reborn, as he's basically the card that most represents the group of fighters ganging up to face a common threat, ala World of Light style.

Last edited by a moderator:

Another Player

Smash Apprentice
I don't have time to reply but Shiek hold Whip of Erebos. Shiek's Whip? Magebane armor might work on Marth.

Last edited:
Top Bottom