• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Guide SSBU Competitive Guide to Doc and Mario

Dr. Jay

Smash Rookie
Dr. Jay submitted a new resource:

SSBU Competitive Guide to Doc and Mario - A two-in-one guide to doc and Mario in Ultimate

Intro (preamble rant about the Mario’s)
How’s it going I’m dr jay and this is my guide to playing Doc and Mario in Smash ultimate. Obviously having a guide on two characters in one video is a bit different, so I’d like to start off with some quick background info about the Mario’s in competitive smash. Also I’ve left timestamps for each section of this guide in the description if you want to skip to a specific part.

Mario and doctor Mario are both very...
Read more about this resource...

Dr. Jay

Smash Rookie
Thanks for posting! Didn't know about some of the specific differences you pointed out (like the nairs).
No problem! Tried to avoid just talking about the differences between them, but if you want all of them check out the smash wikis on doc from smash 4 and ultimate.

Top Bottom