• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(SSBU) Anyway to delete Mii Fighters?

BruhMomentum

Smash Rookie
I figured I'd ask here since this place is probably the best place to ask it.

To summarize this, I was completing all my challenges for the game, that I needed to complete. This involved having to win against all battles in World of Light and unlock all Fighters. I was told I could delete the Mii Fighters later if I wanted to by a friend who did it before. However I was greeted with a message that told me I couldn't delete anymore Mii Fighters for that class. I even asked someone to help run a test with me, which involved delete their 100% World of Light Save (along with any other WoL save files present) and then trying to see if they can delete the Mii Fighters after, which they claimed they could. I then tried this myself and unfortunately I was greeted with the same message. So I hope this doesn't mean me having to delete my entire save data for the game. I really do hope someone here can help me figure this out. (Personally I would just prefer if the Mii Fighters didn't show up on my game on the CSS, yes I am that petty)

Oracle Link

Smash Master
As soon as you Unlock Mii fighters for the game you cant remove them from your Roster i think

But try using miis as Zelda-Monsters (like Moblins or Darknuts)

Or just buy some Costumes you like

Top Bottom