• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM UK scene

NEMZ

Smash Rookie
Hi,

Relatively new to smash but picking it up quick with the help of my friend who is very much into it. Wondering if anyone knows of there being any scene for it in the UK. Its quite popular here, but Im not 100% about a competitive scene.

Got dolphin and the mayflash for my pc, its really cool, and we host little friends only tourneys at each others houses.

Ta

Nemz

Clint Jaguar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClintJaguar
Go to the facebook page for "Smash UK", find the group for your local scene, check for upcoming events and even post queries on whether you can meet up with any nearby players.

NEMZ

Smash Rookie
Go to the facebook page for "Smash UK", find the group for your local scene, check for upcoming events and even post queries on whether you can meet up with any nearby players.
Cheers Dude! - I actually did a search for similar threads to mine and they are there, so ive got a bit more of an insight, the FB page appears to be the most active one.

stuartgreene

Smash Rookie
my steam name is disco and I am from Essex, although we are all over the country from Plymouth to Glasgow, you should find it through the email, I am at work at the moment but we play every evening

Last edited:

NEMZ

Smash Rookie
Nice one mate well I will add you to steam, me and my mates play a lot as well, we may be going to this small tourney in acton, and going to meltdown on Mondays.

Top Bottom