• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM Statistics List

Dapenda

Smash Champion
Mewtwo King or anyone else, if you could do a statistics list on the range of smash or forward tilt attacks, that might be useful, we could see who else has those long range smashes besides just marth and roy

Neo-Dragoon

Smash Apprentice
I was playing with vertical (up) throws today and got a list of the damage required to KO each character from the smack center ground floor of an untransformed Pokemon Stadium.

So far I've only used Mewtwo, so if you want more data on this, I'd appreciate suggestions from the more experienced experimenters on a good stage and character to try this with.

99 Zelda
99 Jigglypuff
101 Luigi
101 Samus
102 Kirby
102 Peach
103 Mewtwo
104 I.Climbers
107 Dr. Mario
107 Mario
107 G&W
110 Ness
113 Yoshi
114 Pichu
115 Pikachu
122 Bowser
123 Marth
124 Link
124 Y.Link
125 Sheik
125 Ganon
134 Roy
134 DK
157 C.Falcon
158 Fox
165 Falco

1-2) Zelda, Jigglypuff
3-4) Luigi, Samus
5-6) Kirby, Peach
7) Mewtwo
8) Ice Climbers
9-11) Mario, Dr. Mario, Game and Watch
12) Ness
13) Yoshi
14) Pichu
15) Pikachu
16) Bowser
17) Marth
18-19) Link, Young Link
20-21) Sheik, Ganon
22-23) Roy, DK
24) Captain Falcon
25) Fox
26) Falco

This is for easy to hardest for vertical throws ONLY based on using Mewtwo in training mode on Pokemon Stadium.

With the exception of Bowser and Mewtwo, this seems to follow the fall speed/accelleration table almost to the letter.

On a related note, Horizontal throws appear to throw every character the same distance. As in Peach doing a forward throw on Bowser will cover roughly the same distance for Pichu and Falco when they're all at the same damage. Falling speed does seem to effect this in a VERY small amount, as fast fallers will hit the ground slightly sooner then floaty characters if the throw is close to the ground.

Disclaimer:
I don't recal these details on throws being covered anywhere in this topic, but there is a lot of info here and it's very easy to skim past something. I apologize if I duplicated anything.

sevenofcoins

Smash Journeyman
Mew2King, dude, you're awesome. I have a question about priority though. I read through this whole thing a while back and I know you have some stuff on priority, but have you ever thought about priority graphs? As in, at the beginning of a move, it has a certain priority but that priority fluctuates throughout the duration of the move. For instance, sex kicks the priority gradually decreases, right? So the graph would have relative amount of priority on the y axis, and frame on the x axis. Get it? I am bad at explaining things. And I don't know exactly how you would test this...I suppose you could pick the highest priority move and set its priority to 100 on the y axis, and judge everything between by its relative priority compared to the highest priority move. IM me at RollerbladeRebel so we can talk about it or something, eh?

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
well as you can see I have a new screenname in AIM I made today called OOVideoGameGodOO and a new website (homepage) that you can see at the top of my stat page.

Anyway, I'm trying to finish up my Exact-to-the-Percentage (to 0.1% of accuracy) list for Fast-Fall Falling Speeds. It's TORTURE. For my methods, you'll have to bug CORY :chuckle: so he can explain the super-simple process that I used to get my information so precise. Please bug him and not me anymore with your questions on my methods for this new list upcomign in like a week or whatever (I don't know really yet, whenever I get around to it) (no offense, but I've been up all night typing all day and I'm bored and in a bad mood).

The numbers......the Numbers!.......the NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <pulls out hair and gets really frustrated with stat testing and me needs break>

PS I added Halo to my statistics list so more than just Nintendo players can go to my website which I just made updated today.

For my new website, see my sig. below (u can't miss it unless ur an idiot ) I need some :sleep: soon, since I've been up all night (again).

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Average Falling Speed - this list shows average falling speed, in other words it factors in falling speed acceleration AND falling speed top speed, because the test was Mewtwo's up throw on Final Destination on every character, showing the exact percentage that they get KO'd on, which has factors of both falling speed acceleration and top speed. Note that this test isn't "perfect" for testing exact "average" falling speed, as some tests, like with Pikachu and Pichu, Pichu dies 1% earlier than Pikachu even though they have the same exact falling speed and acceleration (my guess is that it has something to do with weight factoring in it somehow) but this list should be pretty useful if you were ever curious about it.

(Note my test on Final Destination is on the left side of the 2 damage sets)

159% / 169% - Falco
152% / 158% - Fox
151% / 157% - Captain Falcon
128% / 134% - DK / Roy
118% / 125% - Ganondorf / Sheik
117% / 124% - Link / Young Link
117% / 123% - Marth
116% / 122% - Bowser
108% / 115% - Pikachu
107% / 114% - Pichu
107% / 113% - Yoshi
103% / 110% - Ness
101% / 107% - Dr. Mario / Mario / Mr. G & W
98% / 104% - Ice Climbers
97% / 103% - Mewtwo
96% / 102% - Kirby / Peach
95% / 101% - Luigi / Samus
92% / 99%? - Zelda
86% / 99%???- Jigglypuff

Edit - I'm so very confused, I jsut tested this out on Training Mode with the damage setter, and unless you didn't use Training Mode and you instead used Mewtwo's up throws to damage your opponent, then you weakened the damage power, but more importantly KO power of the move, therefore your list can't be used, sorry. I noticed this right off the money right when it showed the same thing for Zelda as Jigglypuff, so I tested your test results and none were right.

salaboB

Smash Champion
You want sad, notice how low on the list Bowser is. That's pitiful considering the drawbacks of the character.

salaboB

Smash Champion
Actually it's only his floatiness that really bugs me about his stats. The rest are pretty Bowserish, but being THAT light really doesn't fit with anything else.

Of course, it does get him out of...maybe a couple combos. Small help for the amount it gets him killed.

bodyguard380

Smash Journeyman
its really long... i cant read it all. it seems as accurate as it could be and it looks like you took alot of time to do it. no complaints from me about it.

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Mew2King

Dont say that, cause even though you waste all that time on statistics that people dont even care about, you are probably smarter than most of the jits that tell you that you have no life. Personally i wouldnt do all that, but i appreciate your hard work even if i dont know you.

The saying, "You have no life", comes from ******* ******* who think too less of others. People do what makes them happy, and thats their life, if doing this kind of thing makes you feel good and you are happy doing it, then go right ahead bro.

Peace

-Red

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Mew2King

Dont say that, cause even though you waste all that time on statistics that people dont even care about, you are probably smarter than most of the jits that tell you that you have no life. Personally i wouldnt do all that, but i appreciate your hard work even if i dont know you.

The saying, "You have no life", comes from ******* ******* who think too less of others. People do what makes them happy, and thats their life, if doing this kind of thing makes you feel good and you are happy doing it, then go right ahead bro.

Peace

-Red

------------------------------------

I know that, i was pretending to agree with him so he'd shut up, lol. No point arguing with a noob; they will bring you down to their low level and beat you with experience :p so i don't bother anymore to talk to the dorks

also, i do it not because it "makes me feel good", i do it becasue i might as well be doing something ppl might wanna know or be curious about or doing something good in my free boring time.

Sry but when Halo 2 comes out, and when i get it around Christmas (along with an Xbox I'm plannign on it) I'll be officially retired (Online, which I'm really really fast learner at getting really really good at). Besides, I'm practically over-done my stat list anyway.

Pikachu1212

Smash Cadet
O ya do wat u want with ur life. If u like killing people keep doing it. If u sell drugs keep it up. As long as ur enjoying youre life.

:chuckle: Peace

Blind

Honorbound
Having never met you, I can't say for certain, but do you need any kind of metal supports to hold up the head big enough to contain the brain you must have? o_O
seriously man... benefit mankind with that kind of a noggin. Once you're done cracking the human genome (for you, should be 1, maybe 2 weeks) then you can get started on analyzing economic data to come up with the best plan for solving world hunger.

Moocow007

Smash Ace
Why do people bother bashing someone who took their time to write a list like this? If anything, they should be thanking them :)

Great job Mew, very cool and useful stats.

SmashLaddie

Smash Rookie
Dude, that's amazing!

I've seen and heard of some really smart ssbm poeple, but you really have it down pretty accurately. This has more information that my strategy guide by a mile. Thank's for the info tho man, it really helps.

Gaiagamer

Smash Ace
Wow! I can't even imagine what it took you to get that data and as accurate as it is. You have to be some kind of genius or something. Those are really nice stats. Congrats!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
So according to the priority list players that are evenly skilled the 2nd player has a more chance of losing? I'll try to be 1st player in all the tournaments now...lol

Mew2King

King of the Mews
---Dodge Ratings (Mr Game & Watch - 11/32 not 10/32)

---Clobbering Item Attack Starting Speed

---Turning Speed (While Running)
---Jigglypuff Sing (and other "put-to-sleep" moves) Escape Speed Formula
---Mewtwo Disable Escape Speed Formula
---DK Forward B Escape Speed Formula
---DK Carry Move Escape Speed Formula
---Grab Escape Speed Formula
---All the Fire Attacks in the game
---Glitch: Ice Climbers On Fire

---Walking Speed
---Running Speed
---Average Falling Speed
---Falling Speed
---Fast-Fall Falling Speed Ratings

---Wavedash Ratings

---Recovery time from Landing from a Jump

---Grabbing Power

---Projectile Lasting Time (and starting time)

You should check out the following, I added small new things for some of them (like Acceleration in Walk/Run/Fall Speed list for example) fixed mistakes in others (like Mr. Game & Watch's Dodge actually being 11/32 frames instead of 10/32) alphabetized others and better organized them (like Fire Attacks), and updated some like Jigglypuff's Sing Escape Speed formula and the other formulas (DK's Forward B one isn't correct yet though, but I should fix it soon like maybe even tomorrow when I feel like it) and I made some new things like the Ice Climbers On Fire Glitch which isn't very well known it seems, and maybe even more (spell mistakes here and there, better organized, etc. etc. etc.)

Note I am probably retiring from SSBM stat tests soon........well......soon being November or December.... in like 4 months or so (Metroid Prime 2 and Halo 2)

However, I will continure to make the updates for the lists I have decided to finish and update and maybe make some new ones

ALSO, IF ANYONE HAS ANY MOVE-SPEED REQUESTS I CAN ANSWER ----------ANY---------- OF YOUR QUESTIONS REGARDING MOVE SPEED OR ANYTHING RELATED TO THAT.

Here's some Misc. Data on Sheik and Marth's Aerial attacks, in Starting Time and Total Time (Starting Time 1st frame / Total Time)

Sheik
A - 3 / 41
Forward A - 5 / 33
Back A - 4 / 37
Up A - 5 / 36
Down A - 15 / 48

Marth
A - 6,15 / 49
Forward A - 4 / 29
Back A - 7 / 34
Up A - 5 / 45
Down A - 6 / 59

Hope you find this useful somehow. If anyone would like to make some new character guides (the others are pretty old) then I can gladly find the starting time and total time of them all. Aerial Total Time is much trickier to test than ground moves, since it requires a lot more re-checks since you can't hold R/L/Z to bring up your shield the frame after the move ends like you can when you're on the ground, but I am extremely experienced and I can do anything now at my current stage.

SmashProJJFF

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Mew2King
Hope you find this useful somehow. If anyone would like to make some new character guides (the others are pretty old) then I can gladly find the starting time and total time of them all. Aerial Total Time is much trickier to test than ground moves, since it requires a lot more re-checks since you can't hold R/L/Z to bring up your shield the frame after the move ends like you can when you're on the ground, but I am extremely experienced and I can do anything now at my current stage.
May I ask why you don't use standard quoting techniques?

Also, have you played in any tournaments?

Vinniek

Smash Cadet
Mew2King, Can you post the starting and total time for fox and falcos moves but the reason I want to know this is I want to know which move are faster for fox and if fox actually is faster. If fox and falco's moves are the same lag time you dont reely have to compare them but I just want to know what moves are faster for fox and how mutch faster. I really appreciate how you took the time to make that big statistics list, I read the whole thing and fould out some cool stuff. Thanks.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
I forget how it looked, (b/) or something

And no, but I'd do pretty ******* well if I was in one.

-------------------------------------

I can tell you the difference from memory.

Forward Smash - 12 (starting time), 39 (total time)
Down Smash - 6, 45

Fox's Up Smash - 7, 41
Falco's Up Smash - 7, 43

Aerial A - 4
(all aerial attacks are same EXACT in starting time/total time)

Jumping Speed
Fox - 3 (in air frame 4 +)
Falco - 5 (in air frame 6 +)

Blaster, Falco is 23 on ground then 24 each shot after that.
In air, Falco is 13 then 16 every shot after that.

Blaster, Fox is 12 on ground then 10 each shot after that.
In air, Fox is 10 every shot.

Forward B is a little faster starting time for Falco (I forget the exact numbers) but Fox actually moves slightly faster per frame while using it (before I tested this I originally though that Falco's was faster because it LOOKED faster, but that is apparantly not true)

Up B - same, just Fox has the burn effect before he does it

Down B - Reflector - 1 frame starting time

Walking Speed - Fox is faster obviously
Running Speed - Fox is 1.5 times faster than Falco

Fox has faster Falling Speed Acceleration, but a slower Top Speed (including slower Fast Falls; Fox's Fast-Fall is around 97.3% of Falco's/Captain Falcon's Fast-Fall Speed)

Hope that helps

Mew2King

King of the Mews
New List just did today (took abour 2 hours or so to do both of them)

Ledge Roll Distance (0-99%) - ranks how far you roll when you're hanging on the edge of the course and you press R or L to roll.

1) DK
2) Ganondorf
3) Zelda
4) Bowser
5) Captain Falcon
6) Peach
7) Mewtwo
8) Falco
9) Luigi
10) Ness
11) Samus
12) Marth
13) Jigglypuff
14) Link
15) Kirby
16) Pikachu
17) Sheik
18) Roy
19) Ice Climbers
20) Mr. Game & Watch
21) Fox
22-23) Dr. Mario / Mario
24) Yoshi
25) Young Link
26) Pichu

-------------------------------------------

Ledge Roll Distance (100-999%)

1) DK
2) Ganondorf
3) Captain Falcon
4) Zelda
5) Samus
6) Mewtwo
7) Peach
8) Ness
9) Bowser
10) Falco
11) Marth
12) Link
13) Luigi
14) Jigglypuff
15) Pikachu
16) Kirby
17) Roy
18) Ice Climbers
19) Sheik
20) Fox
21-22) Dr. Mario / Mario
23) Yoshi
24) Young Link
25) Mr. Game & Watch
26) Pichu

now to add this to my website

SmashProJJFF

Smash Journeyman
I forget how it looked, (b/) or something

And no, but I'd do pretty **** well if I was in one.
Just click the quote button in the lower right, instead of "Add Reply."

Do you have any videos of yourself?

Neo-Dragoon

Smash Apprentice
Edit - I'm so very confused, I jsut tested this out on Training Mode with the damage setter, and unless you didn't use Training Mode and you instead used Mewtwo's up throws to damage your opponent, then you weakened the damage power, but more importantly KO power of the move, therefore your list can't be used, sorry. I noticed this right off the money right when it showed the same thing for Zelda as Jigglypuff, so I tested your test results and none were right.
I was using training mode for this, and for consistancy sake (under the school taught scientific theory that eliminating as many variables as possible was the best way) I would spam mewtwo's up throw repeatedly until it was consistantly showing a total damage of 6 on the info bar.

Most characters I repeatedly throw from smack in the center of pokemon stadium at 1% lower damage to confirm the exact damage needed to KO AFTER the 6 damage from the throw was added, and it usually checked out. So on Jigglypuff, 92 damage + 6 from the throw never KOed, while, 93% + 6 from the throw always KOed.

I just played with it now, and I got completely different numbers for jigglypuff, so I probably botched something testing with the puffball when I did it the first time. I could not see any influence of character weight on throws either, only their vertical drop stats. I didn't relize spamming a move would effect the distance traveled by an up throw like that.

I hope I didn't neglect to mention that I did this on Pokemon Stadium either. At the time it was version 0.0, now I'm using 0.2 if that makes any difference. I was able to get the exact same number for Zelda (99% after throw damage) following my method again.

Sorry I was apparently sloppy on my first attempt of this. =\

Update:
I just tried zelda again using a full powered up throw (for 12% damage) from the middle of pokemon stadium again. Setting damage to 86%, ending in 98% after the throw would NOT KO, but 87% ending in 99% DID KO. Even with his up throw spammed to the point of doing only 6 damage, 98 would not KO zelda off the top of Pokemon Stadium, but 99% would.

I'll go through and get numbers again with Mewtwo and Roy on Final D some time today and confirm it both ways with as many characters as I have time for and post the results hopefully soon for your review.

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
Here are some differences I can discern from my own frame research:

Fox begins his rapid kicks 1 frame sooner than Falco

Falco's forward tilt does damage for 1 frame more than Fox

Falco's up tilt ends 1 frame sooner, but Fox can interrupt the animation for the same effect (this is about the least inportant difference imaginable)

Fox's forward smash hits for 1 frame longer than Falco's

Fox's up smash hits for 2 frames longer than Falco's

Falco's head (but not nose) is invincible 1 frame longer than Fox's during their up smashes

Falco's legs are invincible from frames 1-6 during his down smash, compared to Fox's only on frame 6. This means that Falco's legs are invincible while he's charging it, Fox's aren't

Falco's back air can auto cancel 1 frame sooner than Fox's

Same with the down air

Falco is invincible for 1 frame when he uses Reflector, Fox isn't

Falco's up B ends 8 frames sooner than Fox's

I got different blaster timing for Falco's blaster, though. I think you got the numbers backwards. And the difference between their forward B's is 4 frames. Here's the charts:

--FOX--

by SuperDoodleMan

IASA = Interruptible as soon as,
meaning some of the animation can be
cut off by doing an attack or somethi
-ng.

Auto cancel = after an air attack is
done doing damage, there is often an
animation of the character returning
to their falling state, during which
you can't do anything. Some attacks
are such that that animation will not
give any lag upon landing.

Landfallspeciallag = After many B
recovery moves, your character will
flash black and not be able to do
anything. When they land from this,
even though the falling animation may
be the same, the time it takes to
recover on the ground is dependant on
which move you did.
Punch 1

Total: 17
Hit: 2-3
IASA: 16
Window of the second punch: 3-31
Second punch starts: 6 (orlater)
Punch 2

Total: 20
Hit: 3-4
IASA: 19
Window of the kickjabs: 1-20
Kickjabs start: 6
Kickjabs

intermediary animation: 6 frames
Hits: 3-4, 10-11, 17-18, 24-25, 31-32
1 full cycle: 36 frames
F Tilt

Total: 26
Hit: 5-8
D Tilt

Total: 29
Hit: 7-9
IASA: 28
U Tilt

Total: 24
Hit: 5-11
IASA: 23
Dash attack

Total: 39
Hit: 4-17
IASA: 36
F Smash

Hit: 12-22
Charge frame: 7
U Smash

Total: 41
Hit: 7-17
Head invincible (but not snout): 1-9
Charge frame: 2
D Smash

Total: 49
Hit: 6-10
Legs invincible: 6
IASA: 46
N-Air

Hit: 4-31
IASA: 42
Auto cancel: <3 37>
Landlag: 15
Lcanceled: 7
U-Air

Hit: 8-9, 11-14
Auto cancel: <7 26>
Landlag: 18
Lcanceled: 9
B-Air

Hit: 4-19
IASA: 38
Auto cancel: <3 24>
Landlag: 20
Lcanceled: 10
D-Air

Hit: 5-6, 8-9, 11-12, 14-15, 17-18,
20-21, 23-24
Auto cancel: <4 31>
F-Air

Total: 59
Hit: 6-8, 16-18, 24-26, 33-35, 43-45
IASA: 53
Auto cancel: <5 49>
Landlag: 22
Lcanceled: 11
Grab

Total: 30
Grab: 7-8
Running grab

Total: 40
Grab: 12-13
Reflector

Total: 39 (or more)
Hits: 1
Reflects: 4-release+1
Jump cancelable: 4-release+1
Lag upon release: 19
Blaster

--Ground--
Total (single shot): 23
Shot comes out: 12

--Air--
Total (single shot): 36
Shot comes out: 10

Repeated shots, every 10 frames
Fox Illusion

Total: 63
Fox starts moving away: 21
Hit: 22-25
Time to press B and stop Fox: 20-24
Can grab edge as early as 29

Landfallspeciallag: 3
Fire Fox

Total: 92
Hit: 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32,
43-72
When to aim: 42
Can grab edge during first part as
early as 16
Can grab edge during moving part as
early as 73 (if firing straight into
wall, if you go downward at the edge,
Fox will stop firing to grab it)

Landlag: 6

Jump: airborne on frame 4

Air dodge
invulnerable 4-29 out of 49
Landfallspeciallag: 10 frames

Ground dodge
invulnerable 2-15 out of 22

Roll
Invulnerable 4-19 out of 31

landing stun: 4 frames

dash becomes run at frame 12

--FALCO--

by SuperDoodleMan

IASA = Interruptible as soon as,
meaning some of the animation can be
cut off by doing an attack or somethi
-ng.

Auto cancel = after an air attack is
done doing damage, there is often an
animation of the character returning
to their falling state, during which
you can't do anything. Some attacks
are such that that animation will not
give any lag upon landing.

Landfallspeciallag = After many B
recovery moves, your character will
flash black and not be able to do
anything. When they land from this,
even though the falling animation may
be the same, the time it takes to
recover on the ground is dependant on
which move you did, and the animation
can sometimes be interrupted.
Punch 1

Total: 17
Hit: 2-3
IASA: 16
Window of the second punch: 3-31
Second punch starts: 6 (or later)
Punch 2

Total: 20
Hit: 3-4
IASA: 19
Window of the kickjabs: 1-20
Kickjabs start: 7
Kickjabs

intermediary animation: 6 frames
Hits: 3-4, 10-11, 17-18, 24-25, 31-32
1 full cycle: 36 frames
F Tilt

Total: 26
Hit: 5-9
D Tilt

Total: 29
Hit: 7-9
IASA: 28
U Tilt

Total: 23
Hit: 5-11
IASA: 23
Dash Attack

Hit: 4-17
F Smash

Hit: 12-21
Charge frame: 7
U Smash

Total: 43
Hit: 7-15
Head invincible (but not beak): 1-10
D Smash

Hit: 6-10
Legs invincible: 1-6
IASA: 46
N-Air

Hit: 4-31
IASA: 42
Auto cancel: <3 37>
Landlag: 15
Lcanceled: 7
U-Air

Hit: 8-9, 11-14
Auto cancel: <7 26>
B-Air

Hit: 4-19
IASA: 38
Auto cancel: <3 23>
Lcanceled: 10
D-Air

Hit: 5-24
Auto cancel: <4 30>
F-Air

Hit: 6-8, 1-18, 24-26, 33-35, 43-45
IASA: 53
Auto cancel: <5 49>
Landlag: 22
Lcanceled: 11
Grab

Total: 30
Grab: 7-8
Running Grab

Total: 40
Grab: 12-13
Reflector

Total: 39 (or more)
Hits: 1
Invincible: 1
Reflects: 4-release+1
Jump cancelable: 4-release+1
Lag upon release: 19
Blaster

--Ground--
Total (single shot): 57
Shot comes out: 23
Repeated shots, every: 24 frames

--Air--
Total (single shot): 42
Shot comes out: 13
Repeated shots, every: 16 frames
Falco Phantasm

Falco starts moving away: 17
Hit: 18-21
Time to press B and stop Falco: 17-20
Can grab edge as early as 25

Fire Bird

Total: 84
Hit: 43-64
When to aim: 42
Can grab edge during first part as
early as 16
Can grab edge during moving part as
early as 65 (if firing straight into
wall, if you go downward at the edge,
Falco will stop firing to grab it.

Landlag: 6

Jump: airborne on frame 6

Air dodge
invulnerable 4-29 out of 49
Landfallspeciallag: 10 frames

Ground dodge
Invulnerable 2-15 out of 22

Roll
Invulnerable 4-19 out of 31

Landing stun: 4 frames

dash becomes run at frame 12

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I've done charts like these for 9 other characters. I'm just a guy with an Action Replay.

Neophos

Smash Ace
you can test frames with AR?? slow it down to 1/60 speed or what??

i almost wanna buy one....

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
Yeah, it's easy. In development mode, you can stop time with start, and go ahead one frame by pushing Z. You can also make it show the hitboxes (as well as get hit boxes and grab boxes) and invincibility, among other things.

Vinniek

Smash Cadet
So you do this with AR? It seems reely cool all of the things that you can do with AR. The hitboxes and grab boxes seems interesting. You know the list that mew2king made with grab ranges? , he said he didint know if it was very accurate , you could test to see if its accurate because you can actually see the hitbox. And I have 2 question if you would be kind enough to respond. Is there a noticeable difference between the hitboxes on fox and falco's moves? Can you compare them? And is it possible to test the range on the grab range of the characters for grabbing the ledge of the stage with AR? You probally cant but do you know if character grab range, item grab range, and ledge grab range are the same or atleast simular? I wish I had AR because I would look at this kind of stuff.

Top Bottom