• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM Niagara Resurrection

ZaXXoR

Smash Journeyman
As our region has been lacking in the forum department I figured I'd start a thread, I will be speaking with the other players in my region about starting weekly/monthly tournaments, although we do all play regularly, we can get an up to date PR going on for the Niagara region, if you live near St.Catharines and would like to come out and play, feel free to let me know. We currently have around 10-12 active players but many others who play from time to time

Last edited:

ClubLuigi

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty new to Smash, and I've been searching for quite some time to find people around my area who host tournaments. Sadly all those posts were from years back. I live in Port Colborne, which is pretty close to St. Catharines. I'd be interested in eventually playing with some of you guys. If you guys figure out something I'd be interested in hearing about it. I also have a decent amount of streaming/content creation experience as I've been a streamer for a while. Perhaps if this gets started, I could help assist with the technical side of maybe streaming it. ;3 Either way, I'd love to hear a response. Good luck guys!

Last edited:

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Yo I used to play Melee competitively here with Niko, kevin, miller, and Josh. Chilled with the teen titans, used to help host tournys. I wanna get back into it, only play on my dolphin emulator with a crappy ps3 controller but hey im still pretty good.

Top Bottom