• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 Retribution Results

Sensei

Smash Lord
Singles

1: Sensei
2: M3gav01t
3: Dark Link
4: DaPuff
5: krazykirby
5: Bleron
7: HebrewHammer
7: valoem
9: Bleach
9: Box
9: Petters
9: Battousai

Doubles

1. Sensei & KrazyKirby
2. Team Puaaaaa! (Dark Link/Zanguzen)
3. Sam & Doug
4. DaPuff & Doom
5. Bleach & Petters
6. Cok Zak
7. Reik & Box

Tournament was a blast! We had 12 peopel for singles and 7 teams and a lot of competition!. I'm too tired and busy right now so I'll write out more later. Peace
:bandit:

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Lol I got 4th in both Singles and doubles. Good matches everyone. I think I did pretty good since this was my first SSB 64 tourny I went to.

BTW this is DaPuffster

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I really want to go a SSB64 tourney now that I've been playing online so much. I would need to practice with a controller though XD

Sensei

Smash Lord
DaPuff isDA MAN!

:laugh:

DaPuff did pretty good for his first 64 tourney. We need more people to come next time. LOL, almost every tourney I see a lot of new faces but the turnout is always around the same. We need the regulars to try and come to most of them. I think when some new people come to their first ssb64 tournament and see the competition, they get scared and never come back, which is kinda sad. We need a bigger ssb community and build up our skills up by playing against each other. If you lose badly at a tournament, you shouldn't get discouraged and stop entering. Instead, you should take what you learn from the tournament and improve your game. Trust me, the more often you enter a tournament, the better you'll become. Practice makes perfect and some of the best practice you will get is at tournaments.

dugle

Smash Rookie
Both Sam and I (Doug) plan on returning again for the next tournie. It truly was a blast!

I recorded all the doubles final match if anyone is interested, each movie is about 300-400MB in size.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Both Sam and I (Doug) plan on returning again for the next tournie. It truly was a blast!

I recorded all the doubles final match if anyone is interested, each movie is about 300-400MB in size.
300-400 MB? That's pretty big for a vs. match XD
Can't you compress them to like 20-30 MB?

jonnyquest85

Smash Rookie
Had a Krazy Time @ the Tourny Guys & Puff u did do good for your first tourny, but u shouldn't get so upset for losing u lost against dark link! Can't wait for the next one Primo!:kirby: Teams wuz a joke 4 us lol

cok

Smash Rookie
i had a good time...had to leave before the 1 v 1 though to get my friend back to connecticut

slow like

Smash Cadet
i can't wait to see the singles vids.

i swear, i will come from southern california to play in one of these someday.

D

Deleted member

my friend went as box, too bad, I thought he would have done better. He told me he went 1-2.

Good **** Will, can't wait to play you in fox dittos again. I grabbed my good controller from home, it's here at college.

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
Hey how did you order the brackets for this tourney in the singles?

Sensei

Smash Lord
What do you mean order? I used a program called Tournament Maker to set up the brackets and seed people by "rank" or "skill". Did that answer your question?

Top Bottom