Doubles

1. Sensei & KrazyKirby
2. Team Puaaaaa! (Dark Link/Zanguzen)
3. Sam & Doug
4. DaPuff & Doom
5. Bleach & Petters
6. Cok Zak
7. Reik & Box

Tournament was a blast! We had 12 peopel for singles and 7 teams and a lot of competition!. I'm too tired and busy right now so I'll write out more later. Peace
:bandit:

NNID
Dapuffster
Lol I got 4th in both Singles and doubles. Good matches everyone. I think I did pretty good since this was my first SSB 64 tourny I went to.

BTW this is DaPuffster

Sensei

Smash Lord
DaPuff isDA MAN!

:laugh:

DaPuff did pretty good for his first 64 tourney. We need more people to come next time. LOL, almost every tourney I see a lot of new faces but the turnout is always around the same. We need the regulars to try and come to most of them. I think when some new people come to their first ssb64 tournament and see the competition, they get scared and never come back, which is kinda sad. We need a bigger ssb community and build up our skills up by playing against each other. If you lose badly at a tournament, you shouldn't get discouraged and stop entering. Instead, you should take what you learn from the tournament and improve your game. Trust me, the more often you enter a tournament, the better you'll become. Practice makes perfect and some of the best practice you will get is at tournaments.

dugle

Smash Rookie
Both Sam and I (Doug) plan on returning again for the next tournie. It truly was a blast!

I recorded all the doubles final match if anyone is interested, each movie is about 300-400MB in size.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Both Sam and I (Doug) plan on returning again for the next tournie. It truly was a blast!

I recorded all the doubles final match if anyone is interested, each movie is about 300-400MB in size.
300-400 MB? That's pretty big for a vs. match XD
Can't you compress them to like 20-30 MB?

jonnyquest85

Smash Rookie
Had a Krazy Time @ the Tourny Guys & Puff u did do good for your first tourny, but u shouldn't get so upset for losing u lost against dark link! Can't wait for the next one Primo!:kirby: Teams wuz a joke 4 us lol

D

Deleted member

my friend went as box, too bad, I thought he would have done better. He told me he went 1-2.

Good **** Will, can't wait to play you in fox dittos again. I grabbed my good controller from home, it's here at college.

Top Bottom