• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 remixed... A competitive overhaul?

Victory.IsMyDestinySSB4

Smash Journeyman
I genuinely believe that the remixed version of SSB64 should be considered the definitive version. People have played Project M, the only difference is that this is building off of an already existing game. Additionally, it would breathe new life in a dead series.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I hope they add Bowser and Mewtwo into the mod as they were originally intended to be in Smash 64. Plus I hope they add Banjo & Kazooie in there as well with a Gruntilda's Lair stage. I feel like those characters deserved to all be in the first Smash Bros. game.

Last edited:

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Played a little this evening and Wario is really fun to use. Sadly, with social distancing being a thing, I can't invite friends over to play the game with me. Nonetheless, Wario is generally my main in Project+ so I was eager to give his Smash 64 Remix incarnation a try.

DunK

Smash Rookie
I think it's a really good game, and now that they added Lucas and more regional variants it feels quite balanced. Feels like every Remix character is a counter to both Kirby and Pika

mcnichoj

Smash Apprentice
Played a little this evening and Wario is really fun to use. Sadly, with social distancing being a thing, I can't invite friends over to play the game with me. Nonetheless, Wario is generally my main in Project+ so I was eager to give his Smash 64 Remix incarnation a try.
Could play via Netplay. Sure not as good as locals but it's the next best thing.

I just discovered Wario has an idle line/animation at character select. These devs are wow.

MaximusSmash2020

Smash Rookie
Greetings, it has been a while since i posted here, I got very amazed of the development of this Smash64 mod, including a lot of details and extra stuff.
I relieved on gameshark codes in order to make some things work.
However, looks like cheats are different with this mod. None of them works anymore

Top Bottom