• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 IRC & Discord Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Studstill

Smash Ace
invite cane and rob back to the chat then
I would love to, Combo. Rob is more than welcome if he deletes the twitter account harassing another smasher. Caneut has, to my knowledge, proved that he cannot be expected to be civil. I don`t think either of those are unreasonable requests.
I would love to, Combo.

Studstill

Smash Ace
I mean, can any mod on this site get a ****ing grip? LOL. Just look at that post. Hate, hate, hate. 2 pictures harassing other members in the SIGNATURE ALONE and double mention of the harassment generating twitter.
LOL.

caneut

Smash Ace
This is how you guys do it.

Now just do it for my name. If you are smart enough LOL!

yOLORIN

Smash Apprentice
This is how you guys do it.

Now just do it for my name. If you are smart enough LOL!
Money Match, oh wait does that mean you ignored me? LOL CRAVEN!

Last edited:

Studstill

Smash Ace
This thread should disappear. No one uses the IRC, and the Super Smash Bros 64 skype group run by Me has had zero problems in over 2 months. This can be easily verified. New players will now have the pleasure of banning caneut immediatley, or most likely will just ****ing quit, as usual. Stop shooting the community in the foot.

- Boom has shamed me with his skill and repose.
I still advocate the removal of Fireblaster as a mod and caneut in general until he can act appropriately towards others, but now fully support the IRC.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
IRC now features a bot with the following games:

Scramble
Trivia
Witticisms
Mafia
Uno
Texas Hold'em
Rock Paper Scissors

plus some other commands as well.

I will be bringing the bot live sometime tomorrow, probably in the evening, and it will be connected all the time. If it goes offline that means i either had a power outage or something.

The bot's name is goofus
type !info in the irc chat for a list of commands when it's online

This means I am admin again.

Any and all requests directed to me to mod someone, or ban someone, will be ignored.

Last edited:

caneut

Smash Ace
as long as there isnt a rogue admin banning people for no reason i happy pidge ^^

Studstill

Smash Ace
Wow so still absolutely nothing to do with Smash 64? Why is this stickied?
1. New players show up on Smashboards.
2. Go to IRC. Get requests for matches or help with pj64k drowned out by bots.
3. Leave scene. Success!

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Good point. A better alternative is to berate and belittle them once you find out that ssb64 is not the only game they are interested in, much less interested in foregoing real life responsibilities for.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Bot is live, i fixed colour isses on triva/scramble, but i need to fix uno so that the bot isnt in the game

ill do that tomorrow or something

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
ok nevermind apparently the bot joins and plays on its own if theres only one person

Studstill

Smash Ace
Good point. A better alternative is to berate and belittle them once you find out that ssb64 is not the only game they are interested in, much less interested in foregoing real life responsibilities for.
Yes you should place SSB64 over all things. Anything less is foolish. Children, jobs, wants, these pale in comparison to Smash 64.

MCG

Smash Apprentice
You might want to change the thread title as well.

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
yo, @MrMarbles your presence in the IRC is severely lacking.

irc nerds, you guys(and pidge) are great.

everyone else, you've missed out on UNO games. MATTS! is a champion

Drevis2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
drevistwo
3DS FC
4613-8582-9190
and for christ sakes stop ****ting up my sticky with arguing or so help me god i will print off 1000 pages of lenny faces in size 100 font and mail them to your houses
You can send 1000 pages of lenny faces to MY house ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Madao

I had no idea you guys even moved to discord. I'd like to hear feedback from others before I make the swap, especially pidgezero_one pidgezero_one .

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Goot post, Near. Surprised we haven't advertised the Discord here yet.
It's quite active, probably more than the IRC or Skype groups have ever been. It has certainly replaced the Skype groups, but I wouldn't say it has fully replaced IRC, as most of the people who are frequent in there haven't migrated to Discord.
If it doesn't replace the IRC sticky, I think it at least deserves its own.

Last edited:

Morin0

Smash Lord
Goot post, Near. Surprised we haven't advertised the Discord here yet.
It's quite active, probably more than the IRC or Skype groups have ever been. It has certainly replaced the Skype groups, but I wouldn't say it has fully replaced IRC, as most of the people who are frequent in there haven't migrated to Discord.
If it doesn't replace the IRC sticky, I think it at least deserves its own.
The only people there are bloodpeach, cobr, star king, sedda, and nickthename – or at least are the most active there. However, Grahamaglam Grahamaglam corrected me and said that it's actually just him, smasherx74, and caneut. (Not sure if he was joking lol.)

I personally don't go there anymore, so I've been out the loop. I'll show this thread to pidge and see what she has to say.

Last edited:

Morin0

Smash Lord
Pidge would like to keep the IRC thread up, so she suggested we merge both into one, Madao Madao . If you could do that, that would be cool.

Morin0

Smash Lord
I think there was a misunderstanding? What I meant by merging is merging the OP with Pidge's and update the title accordingly. (So I guess what I should have said is merge my OP with pidge's.) There is no use in having my discord thread OP in the 2nd page and the title of the thread advertising IRC only.

Last edited:

Madao

Merged. What should the thread title be changed to?

Morin0

Smash Lord
It can be "SSB64 IRC & Discord Chat"

(or it can be smash 64 instead of ssb64; whichever nets more results in a search engine)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom