• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Villager Guide | Ridden Lloid Rocket Combos

Guide SSB4 Villager Guide | Ridden Lloid Rocket Combos

Poga

Smash Rookie
NNID
StickrockG
3DS FC
4270-4375-4151
Poga submitted a new guide:

SSB4 Villager Guide | Ridden Lloid Rocket Combos - Combos the Villager can pull of out of a ridden Lloid Rocket.

Hey guys! Poga here (I was Stick/C-Stick, but had a name change). Today, I have some ridden Lloid Rocket Combos with the Villager! All of these combos are started by riding a Lloid Rocket into the opponent. A list of all combos in the video will be posted below. Keep in mind these were done in training mode, which doesn't include rage or staling, so they may work at many different percent ranges in a real game.

Anyone:
-Lloid to Dair
-Lloid to Nair...
Read more about this guide...

Poga

Smash Rookie
NNID
StickrockG
3DS FC
4270-4375-4151
Cool, but...what's your method for getting the lloid rocket hit?
Yeah, that's the big problem with this. Setting these up is hard, because they're SO situational. I would say that this could be a good mixup or punish for a laggy move or a shield break. Definitely not something you can just hit left and right.

Top Bottom