• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Staffordshire/Midlands

DKGrayson

Smash Cadet
NNID
tauelf
I believe I saw something about the Leicester scene being quite big, and I've seen a Shropshire post which seems like it might be the next closest.

Anyone from Stoke/Stafford/Newcastle-under-Lyme area from the Smash community?

Rega12345

Smash Rookie
Hi there, type "SmashUK" in Facebook and you should find your scene there. I am from the Leicestershire area and we do many events.

Last edited:

DKGrayson

Smash Cadet
NNID
tauelf
Bump.

Just incase anyone local reads this who could attend weekly meets in stoke/Newcastle under Lyme.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
There is actually a fair few players in Stafford/surrounding area. However without Facebook you'll probably struggle to get in contact. They have weeklies/monthlies

DKGrayson

Smash Cadet
NNID
tauelf
It's weird how people use Facebook for stuff like that.

If only there was a bespoke website, including a forum which allowed players to communicate...

Simperheve

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Simperheve
If you're able to get to any of them, Leicester, Birmingham and Nottingham all hold Bi-weekly tournaments. I help run the Birmingham ones and we meet up every second wednesday with a bracket of around 20+ entrants.

It's fine if you don't have facebook, but you should be able to see all the info for the next one here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1823730734541324/

Top Bottom