1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 225,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3. Get the Smash Controller on sale this holiday for $26.99 on Amazon! Get the Smash GameCube Controller now!

4. Use the Smashboards Store to get awesome Smash stuff and support the site, like a Nintendo Controller or the Wii U - Gamecube adaptor ! Check out the inventory in our store and support Smashboards with your purchase today!

SSB4 Staffordshire/Midlands

Discussion in 'Europe' started by DKGrayson, Feb 15, 2016.

1. DKGrayson

DKGrayson
    Expand Collapse
    Smash Cadet

NNID:
    tauelf
    I believe I saw something about the Leicester scene being quite big, and I've seen a Shropshire post which seems like it might be the next closest.

Anyone from Stoke/Stafford/Newcastle-under-Lyme area from the Smash community?

2. Rega12345

Rega12345
    Expand Collapse
    Smash Rookie

Hi there, type "SmashUK" in Facebook and you should find your scene there. I am from the Leicestershire area and we do many events.

#2 Rega12345, Mar 4, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  3. DKGrayson

DKGrayson
    Expand Collapse
    Smash Cadet

NNID:
    tauelf
    I don't have Facebook :)

Have arranged to meet with the Shropshire scene.

4. DKGrayson

DKGrayson
    Expand Collapse
    Smash Cadet

NNID:
    tauelf
    Bump.

Just incase anyone local reads this who could attend weekly meets in stoke/Newcastle under Lyme.

5. Yeniths

Yeniths
    Expand Collapse
    East Midlands!

Worcester, Leicester, Louth-EAST MIDLANDS-England.
    There is actually a fair few players in Stafford/surrounding area. However without Facebook you'll probably struggle to get in contact. They have weeklies/monthlies

6. DKGrayson

DKGrayson
    Expand Collapse
    Smash Cadet

NNID:
    tauelf
    It's weird how people use Facebook for stuff like that.

If only there was a bespoke website, including a forum which allowed players to communicate...

7. Simperheve

Simperheve
    Expand Collapse
    Smash Apprentice

NNID:
    Simperheve
    If you're able to get to any of them, Leicester, Birmingham and Nottingham all hold Bi-weekly tournaments. I help run the Birmingham ones and we meet up every second wednesday with a bracket of around 20+ entrants.

It's fine if you don't have facebook, but you should be able to see all the info for the next one here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1823730734541324/