• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide [SSB4] Kirby's Epic Guide (ver. 2.1)

ryuu seika

Smash Master
As someone who's a major fan of Yoshi's Story (talking about the game, not the stages), I picked him up in Melee and, while my Yoshi was never even close to matching my Kirby, he still dominated everyone I knew.

In Smash 4, he has been rendered completely unplayable by the circle pad as he is a character that relies heavily upon knowing where the divides between up, left, down and right all occur, something that seems highly vague on the 3DS and something that occasionally even messes up my Kirby play. I thought I could learn it but then two consecutive B moves came out as first a forward angled egg toss just before I hit the ground and then a suicidal Egg Roll just after. And that's with no thumb movement whatsoever between the two.

Do not even consider swapping to Yoshi on the 3DS, he has been butchered by the terrible controls.

Last edited:

GrnFzzTgr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GrnFzzTgr
3DS FC
4425-1713-9059
As someone who's a major fan of Yoshi's Story (talking about the game, not the stages), I picked him up in Melee and, while my Yoshi was never even close to matching my Kirby, he still dominated everyone I knew.
In Smash 4, he has been rendered completely unplayable by the circle pad as the positional divide between his moves is highly unclear and the same placement can do different things in different situations or at different times. I thought I could learn it but then two consecutive B moves came out as first a forward angled egg toss just before I hit the ground and then a suicidal Egg Roll just after. And that's with no thumb movement whatsoever between the two.

Do not even consider swapping to Yoshi on the 3DS, he has been butchered.

I don't even plan to use Yoshi, I'm going to keep toughing it out as Kirby, and Ness, and then I'm migrating to the Wii U version. I feel like I'll have better control of those characters with the gamecube controller. With the slide pad, I feel like it's a bit too risky to work on my off stage game with any character I use. So many times I've meant to do my cutter to recover and I end up using the hammer,or I try to do a fast fall F-air and I do a D-air instead, or my smashes and pivot grabs turn into tilts. I even ended up turning off tap jump even though I lose out on Up Smash and Up B out of shield.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
I don't even plan to use Yoshi, I'm going to keep toughing it out as Kirby, and Ness, and then I'm migrating to the Wii U version. I feel like I'll have better control of those characters with the gamecube controller. With the slide pad, I feel like it's a bit too risky to work on my off stage game with any character I use. So many times I've meant to do my cutter to recover and I end up using the hammer,or I try to do a fast fall F-air and I do a D-air instead, or my smashes and pivot grabs turn into tilts. I even ended up turning off tap jump even though I lose out on Up Smash and Up B out of shield.
I know you don't really plan to play Yoshi but I just had to get that out there. You never know, someone else might have been considering it.

And I know what you mean with smashes turning into tilts. A large part of my problem getting KOs in this game comes from how difficult I find it to smash with the circle pad. I share your pain on Hammer recovery too. I swear these controls are as ridiculous as Brawl's smash jabs.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Ugh, while you guys are having problems with tilting instead of smashing, I still can't SH on the stupid 3DS. It's so easy on the GameCube Controller, but literally impossible for me on the 3DS...

ryuu seika

Smash Master
I've always had short hopping problems. I have it down pat with Melee and Brawl Mario and Fox now but still struggle with Kirby even in those games. The 3DS does seem to push it over that edge from hard to impossible though.

GrnFzzTgr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GrnFzzTgr
3DS FC
4425-1713-9059
Ugh, while you guys are having problems with tilting instead of smashing, I still can't SH on the stupid 3DS. It's so easy on the GameCube Controller, but literally impossible for me on the 3DS...
Yeah I'm having issues short hopping too.My main methods of approach in brawl were retreating short hop fairs or back airs, in this game, I end up doing full jumps, instead of short hop fast falls and I tend to get shield grabbed, because I can't drop myself short of their grab range soon enough >.<

Last edited:

Sugawolf

Smash Rookie
Haha well despite the awful control of the 3DS, Yoshi does seem to be quite a bit better in Smash 4. Those damn disjointed hitboxes and his move priority is such a pain...

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Haha well despite the awful control of the 3DS, Yoshi does seem to be quite a bit better in Smash 4. Those damn disjointed hitboxes and his move priority is such a pain...
For those who DO just fine with the 3DS controls well Yoshi is a menace. If anything I've had a hard time with the controls and Kirby. I can't tell you the times I've messed up doing a special because I just can seems to get a handle of the circle pad x_x I guess it might depend on how well people prefer these 3DS controls. I for one can't wait for the Wii U version.

Triple R

Smash Lord
I've always had short hopping problems. I have it down pat with Melee and Brawl Mario and Fox now but still struggle with Kirby even in those games. The 3DS does seem to push it over that edge from hard to impossible though.
You do realize that Fox and Kirby have the same short hop timing in Melee, right? I you can do it with one, it's the same with the other.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Like who? it doesn't seem to work even on bowser. Bair registers as a combo though.

How reliable is the combo counter in training mode? I'm testing out what powers "combo" from throws and maybe tilts, you guys should try it too.

For example vs pacman at 80%: bthrow or fthrow, then double jump to key both count as 2 hit combos, and can ko if done near the edge of the stage... the lvl 9 cpu isnt dodging it even when set to attack. I'm assuming DI can change this, but it's good to know the potential is there :3

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
Not very reliable. It registers multihits like Little Mac A combo as 2-3 hits repeatedly.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yeah I tested it on a person, throw->jump->Key is too slow, they can airdodge the key.
However, fthrow or bthrow -> Key at 80% IS a true combo, but only if they DI down. They can't airdodge it in time, and it can kill. Only problem is nobody should really be DI-ing down.
There are some interesting mixups with the Bell though. Pacman's power is fun.

Ok so.. Rosalina has no defense besides shielding against Lumashot (unless some attack beats it, which I doubt). It goes right through her Luma and hits her, it's an extremely valuable tool in the matchup.

Backthrow->Bair works on Bowser guaranteed at 0%, probably works on other big/heavy characters, I don't know which ones for sure.

Game & Watch can Bucket Kirby's Final Cutter (just like Brawl) but cannot Bucket the Food power (unlike Brawl)

Wario and Dedede can eat Kirby's Final Cutter... but Kirby can't? Even though his whole gimmick is eating everything? Ok Sakurai. Dedede has some bad lag upon inhaling Cutter, so you can run up and punish him. Wario's lag is smaller, punishing seems unlikely.

Copying Nayru's Love gives Kirby the ability to reflect Phantoms back at Zelda, and makes dodging Din's Fire a breeze because you "reflect" it.

Kirby can float in place after throwing->using Dark Pit's bow. Moving the control stick around to change direction makes him float longer.

Kirby can Pocket Villager's: Bowling ball fsmash (from a safe distance too!), fair, bair, dash attack, tree, watering can (useless) and Gyroid. Pocketing Tree is basically a guaranteed kill as long as Villager is at like 15% or higher.

These are just some things I tested, many of which are knock (edit: known* wtf) but I'd like to throw them out there.

You guys should also practice ledge trumping, it seems extremely good for Kirby. First practice running off the stage and instant ledge grabbing without messing up, then test letting go of ledge (there is a brief delay where you can't) and then instant Bair or double jump Bair. On Sheik, for example, it seems like it's guaranteed after you trump her, but it was a computer so it's hard to tell. It's also hard to get computers to grab the ledge, they love to recover really high randomly.

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Yeah I tested it on a person, throw->jump->Key is too slow, they can airdodge the key.
However, fthrow or bthrow -> Key at 80% IS a true combo, but only if they DI down. They can't airdodge it in time, and it can kill. Only problem is nobody should really be DI-ing down.
There are some interesting mixups with the Bell though. Pacman's power is fun.

Ok so.. Rosalina has no defense besides shielding against Lumashot (unless some attack beats it, which I doubt). It goes right through her Luma and hits her, it's an extremely valuable tool in the matchup.

Backthrow->Bair works on Bowser guaranteed at 0%, probably works on other big/heavy characters, I don't know which ones for sure.

Game & Watch can Bucket Kirby's Final Cutter (just like Brawl) but cannot Bucket the Food power (unlike Brawl)

Wario and Dedede can eat Kirby's Final Cutter... but Kirby can't? Even though his whole gimmick is eating everything? Ok Sakurai. Dedede has some bad lag upon inhaling Cutter, so you can run up and punish him. Wario's lag is smaller, punishing seems unlikely.

Copying Nayru's Love gives Kirby the ability to reflect Phantoms back at Zelda, and makes dodging Din's Fire a breeze because you "reflect" it.

Kirby can float in place after throwing->using Dark Pit's bow. Moving the control stick around to change direction makes him float longer.

Kirby can Pocket Villager's: Bowling ball fsmash (from a safe distance too!), fair, bair, dash attack, tree, watering can (useless) and Gyroid. Pocketing Tree is basically a guaranteed kill as long as Villager is at like 15% or higher.

These are just some things I tested, many of which are knock but I'd like to throw them out there.

You guys should also practice ledge trumping, it seems extremely good for Kirby. First practice running off the stage and instant ledge grabbing without messing up, then test letting go of ledge (there is a brief delay where you can't) and then instant Bair or double jump Bair. On Sheik, for example, it seems like it's guaranteed after you trump her, but it was a computer so it's hard to tell. It's also hard to get computers to grab the ledge, they love to recover really high randomly.
Love this post!

Going to test out F-Throw/B-Throw to Key, and try to collect specific percents instead of just 80%. If it can kill, that'll be really great. While it'll require a bit of "luck", some players may decide to try to vector the move thinking that they may die or something.

I've been using Rosalina's Copy Ability so much, it's fantastic. It basically has priority over all of her moves, destroys her Luma, and can't actually be hit/killed like hers can. The cooldown on the move is a bit annoying, though. It's really good for killing, because keeping it held when she tries to airdodge it can guarantee a punish from the lag.

Timmy actually has a list of B-Throw to B-Air combo percents on the front page, under the section about combos and follow-ups. It's really useful, especially on characters like Ness, Charizard, and Villager.

G&W's Copy Ability has proved useful for me so far, as he has a really hard time approaching the little flinging foods, either resorting to running in (then getting thrown back by that sweetspot on the pan), or jumping over and using D-Air, which can be punished by shielding.

Wario and DeDeDe being able to eat Kirby's Final Cutter isn't really that big of a problem. They can both eat a lot more things than Kirby can, such as how they can eat DeDeDe's Gordo's, while Kirby can not. While fighting against them, you can use their Copy Ability to eat everything they can, though. You can punish DeDeDe-ciding by throwing Final Cutter's wave into his mouth, then he'll just fall to his death.

Haven't really had much time to try out Nayru's Love, but I see what you mean. So far, I've gotten a lot of uses by doing it right after dropping my shield, finishing a roll, or as a safer approach option. I can't confirm it, but I think it actually sucks opponents into it if they're close enough. That, or it just has a horribly placed hitbox.

I'm not sure if Kirby's little float with Dark Pit's bow is a glitch, but it's really fun to do. I didn't know that moving the control stick causes it to last longer, so that's good! We should start testing out any combos that may be possible with it.

Kirby's Villager MU is a lot easier with his Copy Ability. Kirby seems to have more range than Villager does, as his pocket grabbing distance is HUGE. F-Smash is good for a surprise kill, or for edgeguarding a Villager that's coming up from below the stage. F-Air and B-Air are good finishers for combos, and can actually kill at higher percents. His dash attack is a good "get-away" move, as it just flies out and smacks opponents in the face. The tree kills Villager incredibly early, but you NEED to be careful with it. Same goes with other moves, such as F-Smash. Don't keep it in your pocket too long (it automatically goes away after 30 seconds), but don't send it out right away. Try to get a good read, punish, or something like that to ensure it lands. I usually wait a while while rushing in, trying to make them forget I have the tree/bowling ball in my pocket, because eventually, when they decide to stop shielding in case you send out the tree, you can smack them. Use mindgames.

Also, I talked about ledge trumping earlier. It's incredibly useful, and I agree people should try it out. I usually switch between hovering over the ledge and stalling right next to it, then right when they grab the ledge, fall down/run over and trump them. I usually follow up by jumping back with a B-Air or N-Air, jumping above with a D-Air into Footstool, reverse Inhale for a Kirbycide, or angling Final Cutter backwards then forward, as if it lands, they'll fly upwards with you then be flung down into their death while you grab onto the ledge and come back safely or they'll grab onto the ledge, you'll miss them on the way up, but they meteor them down, as they don't get any ledge invincibility back, and get meteor'd.

---

I recommend grabbing Shield Breaker against Marth and Lucina. If you can break their shield while using it, you get a free FULLY CHARGED Hammer Flip on them, which kills EXTREMELY early. Also, if you can break a character's shield a little bit (so it's not full), if you land on them with Stone and they try to shield it, you'll basically destroy their shield for a free punish. Killed a Toon Link at early percents by hitting their shield with an arrow, then breaking their shield with Stone.

Also, I recommend taking Toon Link and Link's arrows. They're really good in case they're trying to projectile spam you, can be used for edgeguarding from a distance, and can actually kill at high percents (at least, Link's arrows can - haven't tried out Toon Link's).

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Oh I know about the shield breaker :3 check out this Marth at 28% http://puu.sh/cliFp/79a1a99360.webm

An interesting thought for ledge trumping is that Upper Cutter is a great way to trump from below, since it's very fast. That's only with custom moves on though.
Also Dair->Upper Cutter is a true combo that can kill if they're pretty high %. So is Dtilt to upper cutter. I'm not sure anymore if Dair->Smashes are true combos or not, as I believe you can tech the last hit of Dair, or in general sometimes people are able to shield before the smash comes out.

When testing throws->pacman combos, keep in mind the freshness of your moves. If your throws are stale they have less knockback, which might actually make comboing easier.

(Time to check out the first page of this guide I haven't looked there since it got updated oops)

GrnFzzTgr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GrnFzzTgr
3DS FC
4425-1713-9059
@ Aunt Jemima Aunt Jemima Now this is a great post. You can also use the inhaled cutter projectile to punish Dedede's who arecamping are at the ledge and trying to inhale/eat you. If you're close enough you can rush in with a dash attack.

I'm honestly finding the normal cutter more useful than the alternates, but I find the second hammer more useful than the third or first. I've managed a nice vertical KO with it on Jungle Japes, if that says anything. Forgot what percent the enemy was at, but I caught them by surprise with the hammer.

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
@ Aunt Jemima Aunt Jemima Now this is a great post. You can also use the inhaled cutter projectile to punish Dedede's who camping are at the ledge and trying to inhale/eat you if you're close enough you can rush in with a dash attack. I'm honestly finding the normal cutter more usefil than the alternates, but I find the second hammer more useful than the third or first. I've managed gotten a nice vertical KO with it on Jungle Japes, if that says anything. Forgot what percent the enemy was at, but I caught them by surprise with the hammer.
While I need to test out customs more, to be honest, I'd rather run with Kirby's default setup with Launching Hammer instead of the first one (the second variation, more like Brawl). I may also go with Upper Cutter, as it's a lot better for recovering, and is probably better for actually killing, although I like suprising opponents with Final Cutter, and despite rarely using it, the projectile is nice to have. I'll most likely not be changing Stone, as longer startup/endlag than it already has is atrocious, at least for me. Not sure about different Inhale's, but Jumping Inhale doesn't really have a windbox pulling them in, and Ice Breath is sorta useless.

GrnFzzTgr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GrnFzzTgr
3DS FC
4425-1713-9059
I've used jumping inhale for the horizontal recovery when returning from the sides more than anything, and that's about it, otherwise I prefer the normal inhale. I'm using jumping inhale and the rising cutter together on one of my kirby customs. I enjoy having the extra jumps when returning back to stage. Not too great for Kirbycide though, then again I hardly ever rely on that it and instead just use inhaling at the edge to try to deter edge guarding.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Jumping Inhale is faster movement than dashing and covers more area due to the movement, even if it doesn't have the same massive grabbox. I'm a big fan myself.

I'm also noticing that Hammer Flip (and maybe the other hammer varieties) ignores the super armour Mac has on his slower moves, meaning you can KO him at a good deal below 100% with the uncharged version if he isn't careful. I doubt the move does much against other characters but it's still nice to have Kirby be the heavy hitter for once.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
In the same format that T!MmY has it~

B-throw
→ U-air*
*see chart below for specific characters

Mario: N/A

Luigi: N/A

Peach: N/A

Bowser: 0-2%
*doesn't register as true combo though

Yoshi: 6-12%

Rosalina: N/A

Bowser Jr: N/A

Wario: 9%

G&W: N/A

Donkey Kong: 5-20%

Diddy Kong: N/A

Link: N/A

Zelda: N/A

Shiek: N/A

Ganondorf: 0-2%
*doesn't true combo though

Toon Link: 0-3%
*true combos starting @ 2%

Samus: N/A

Zero Suit Samus: N/A

Pit: N/A

Palutena: N/A

Marth: 2-3%

Ike: N/A

Robin: N/A

Kirby: 0-9%

King Dedede: 0-28%

Meta Knight: 0-4%

Little Mac: 4-5%

Fox: N/A

Falco: N/A

Pikachu: N/A

Charizard: 0-6%
*True combos starting @ 3%

Lucario: N/A

Jigglypuff: 0-2%
*True combos starting at 1%

Greninja: N/A

Duck Hunt: 1-4%

ROB: N/A

Ness: 0-8%

Captain Falcon: 0%
*not a true combo though

Villager: 0-7%

Olimar: N/A

Wii Fit Trainer: N/A

Dr Mario: N/A

Dark Pit: N/A

Lucina: 3%, 5%

Shulk: N/A

Pacman: N/A

MegaMan: N/A

Sonic: 5%

Some timings are more strict than others, especially humanoid characters. The reward is great because u-air is such a great combo move into things like U-tilt and B-air. On a few characters or in specific percents, it's not a true combo but I feel there is very little or nothing the opponent can do about it. I 0-death'd a Ganandorf using b-throw>u-air. Test around with it. It feels really rewarding when you get it off. :)

Last edited:

GrnFzzTgr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GrnFzzTgr
3DS FC
4425-1713-9059
Still not seeing how the new hammer is 'better'. Maybe if it had super armor before fully charging it, then I'd see it.

Last edited:

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Still not seeing how the new hammer is 'better'. Maybe if it had super armor before fully charging it, then I'd see it.
If you charge it during a warp move, for example, you can follow the 3DS reticule and punish rather than having to know where they're landing before you activate the move. Basically, you can intentionally activate it early if you know your opponent can't hit you out of it, then move to the right position afterwards. It can be a real pain for opponents looking to land, atleast in online.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
But with Brawl hammer could you jump at someone, force an airdodge which lags, then fall to the ground with them and release it? huh???

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
Giant Hammer does. Hammer Flip is more or less better than Hammer Bash. HF is slower than HB both in ground and the air (most noticeable in the air). So essentially you can punish someone's air dodge with the delay. Full Charge Swing kills Bowser at 87% at the middle of the stage and 52% at edge. You can jump with it and there is super armor full swing (but only on the ground). The move is fun to use against people with counters.

I sort of wish it can break shield (like the hammer Boss in Smash Run), turn around faster or move faster.

Last edited:

GrnFzzTgr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GrnFzzTgr
3DS FC
4425-1713-9059
Maybe I'm just bad with the new hammer, or I miss the momentum carrying too much.

GrnFzzTgr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GrnFzzTgr
3DS FC
4425-1713-9059
But with Brawl hammer could you jump at someone, force an airdodge which lags, then fall to the ground with them and release it? huh???
I haven't been playing for glory much anymore, so I haven't seen a lot of air dodging, I've been playing against and training with players from this forum, who use air dodging less frequently, because they know it's laggy. So there's that. I guess I'm just wishing the hammer was less situational. Though admittedly it is nice for punishing counters. I've gotten some nice kills and finishes that way, Just holding it until the counter frames wear off. Killed jigglystep's greninja's that way. He was like "HOW DID YOU KNOW I'D COUNTER?! I NEVER USE COUNTER!"

Last edited:

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Test around with it. It feels really rewarding when you get it off. :)
Thanks for the info, I'm definitely going to check this out... especially in cross-reference to those characters that B-throw → B-air does not work on.

And, as a general rule, if it doesn't register as a "Combo" in Training Mode it isn't technically a combo. Feel free to make notes about follow-ups that are likely to work. As a 'for instance', if you can't get a B-throw → U-air on Charizard that means he coul probably U-Special between the hits and use the Super Armor to break the combo.

He was like "HOW DID YOU KNOW I'D COUNTER?! I NEVER USE COUNTER!"
The reason why this works is because you made him use Counter with the Hammer. Mind games.

Last edited:

DigitalAtom6

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DigitalAtom6
3DS FC
1864-9481-4247
I have been using the down air combo a lot and noticed that if Kirby uses the D-air too far off the ground, opponents can grab kirby out of the D-air before Kirby himself can grab the opponent. Not many people have been able to pull this off against me, but it's there.
Also, the main kill moves have to be D-air for the spike, F-smash and U-smash. F-smash being the most powerful, KO'ing around 120% on heavy characters and 80% for light ones uncharged. B-air and F-air (if third hit connects) can kill too, but only around 150%, which is when B-throw also kills. U-throw actually kills around 160%.

WootSnorlax

Smash Apprentice
I have been using the down air combo a lot and noticed that if Kirby uses the D-air too far off the ground, opponents can grab kirby out of the D-air before Kirby himself can grab the opponent. Not many people have been able to pull this off against me, but it's there.
Also, the main kill moves have to be D-air for the spike, F-smash and U-smash. F-smash being the most powerful, KO'ing around 120% on heavy characters and 80% for light ones uncharged. B-air and F-air (if third hit connects) can kill too, but only around 150%, which is when B-throw also kills. U-throw actually kills around 160%.
You're going to have to try to aim for using dair behind the person when he is shielding. The opponent doesn't have time to turn around to punish you for using dair if you do it behind them and follow with an uptilt. He will either get punished for dropping shield or he will roll away.

Dsmash is also a good kill move and bair kills ~130% if you sweet spot it. In fact bair should be one of your main kill moves when it comes to Kirby.

Last edited:

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Dsmash is also a good kill move and bair kills ~130% if you sweet spot it. In fact bair should be one of your main kill moves when it comes to Kirby.
If you can actually land it, Hammer Flip will kill at above about 75%, making any time you can actually land it well worth the effort. Sadly though, this only happens against those who's first reaction is to counter, those with remarkably predictable dodging patterns or Little Macs who overuse their slow moves thinking they have super armour. In the last case they do but it won't stop a hammer.

GrnFzzTgr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GrnFzzTgr
3DS FC
4425-1713-9059
most of my hammer kills tend to be from accidental uses of it. Though i did managed to kill somebody hanging from the ledge with it once. It only seems to be able to hit those on the ledge when full charged :/

I'm getting really disheartened with kirby in smash 4, somebody explain how he's "good"? (I'm getting at the point where I'm feeling like he isn't)

Last edited:

SRUFUS3D

Smash Journeyman
most of my hammer kills tend to be from accidental uses of it. Though i did managed to kill somebody hanging from the ledge with it once. It only seems to be able to hit those on the ledge when full charged :/

I'm getting really disheartened with kirby in smash 4, somebody explain how he's "good"? (I'm getting at the point where I'm feeling like he isn't)
Chin up my friend. Although I am waiting for the wii u version ( I have not played him). I bet things will get better who knows they maybe ANOTHER re-balancing. And hey theres also the wiiu version to look forward to.

Last edited:

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Chin up my friend. Although I am waiting for the wii u version ( I have not played him). I bet things will get better who knows they maybe ANOTHER re-balancing. And hey theres also the wiiu version to look forward to.
The C-stick will mean we can smash attack straight out of crouch which could potentially be a massive buff to Kirby's game.

Kirby was bad in the previous 2 games aswell though, him sucking now is nothing to get worked up over.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Here's my little advice to you all:

Stop playing aggressive.

Make of it what you will.

Top Bottom