• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 in Osaka

dna.noodle

Smash Rookie
Anyone in the Kansai area, specifically Osaka, who plays SSB4? I'd love to play with people who are interested in learning to play at a high level (or ideally who already are and who can teach me hehe).

Two more questions I'll just tack on here...I tried opening JP forums on SSB that were posted in another thread and the site seems not to exist anymore. Does anyone know what JP SSB sites are popular these days? Or, do you know anything about the Osaka scene (either JP or Intl)?

Renato Tadashi

Smash Rookie
Hey man, not sure if you figured this out already .. but If im not mistaken, a few months ago there was a pretty big melee tournament in Osaka. So I believe you would be able to find some pretty strong players around this place.
This was the tournament facebook page: facebook.com/BattleGateway
I am still new to japan and I would love to play with you, but I am a little far ( living in 松江市 島根県) and I still havent bought a 3ds haha. Maybe in the future we could play together. See ya !

Volt_Storm_7

Smash Journeyman
Anyone in the Kansai area, specifically Osaka, who plays SSB4? I'd love to play with people who are interested in learning to play at a high level (or ideally who already are and who can teach me hehe).

Two more questions I'll just tack on here...I tried opening JP forums on SSB that were posted in another thread and the site seems not to exist anymore. Does anyone know what JP SSB sites are popular these days? Or, do you know anything about the Osaka scene (either JP or Intl)?
http://smamate.sakura.ne.jp/login.php (Our ladder site)

http://sns.prtls.jp/smashterra/login.html (One of our homepages)

Good luck.

Top Bottom