• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS SSB3DS Combo Video! | Super Smash Bros. 3DS (JPN Demo)

EverythingSmash

www.youtube.com/everythingsmash

About Section of Video:

• Published on Sep 10, 2014

• All footage was recorded day 1 of the SSB3DS Japanese Demo. Within the first 3 hours of playing I got these clips!

• CPU lvl varied almost every match ranging from 1-9. I realize lots of these aren't true combos, and I'm sure with human DI many of these hit strings wouldn't have happened. But, I think this video really show cases some a of potential Super Smash Bros. 3DS has as a competitive fighting game.

• I plan on covering tons about this demo in the near future, not to mention all the stuff I have planned for this channel when the game fully drops this friday in Japan! :)

• If you have any questions you'd like to ask me about the demo, you can ask me in the comment section of this video. OR the better option would be tweeting me the question! Twitter Profile: http://goo.gl/1X7hti

• Music Source: http://www.jonnyatma.com/gametal/oot2014.html

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
I see where you're mentioning that most of these are not actual combos, but the title for this video is still misleading.

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
I've had it happen a few times, Mario's D-throw when facing towards to stage close the stage, causes a kind of stage spike.Might be DI' able or Wall Jump'able by a human opponent though. :)
Ah, so it's like how Kirby, Falco and Charizard can spike/meteor (not sure which) opponents with their down throws when holding them at the end of the stage in Project M? Well that's good to know. #metagame

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
Haha kind of similar to every brawl combo video ever made...? ;) I'd change the title if there was a better description for it that didn't take up a ton of title space.
To be fair, even Melee combo videos frequently have non-guaranteed stuff like tech chases, edgeguards, and attack strings mixed in with guaranteed stuff. Most Smash combos outside of 64 aren't really guaranteed anyways so this isn't a big deal.

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
Obviously not real combos, and lot of them were completely unnessesary and over-the-top(I mean, c'mon, why'd you have to Meteor Smash that poor Link when he was already falling to his death after your cape? XD) but hey, it was still very fun to watch. 'specially for an early playthrough. Good job.

Top Bottom