• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB Player Location World Map

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
It's top 8. And i've seen DK mains win tournaments. And Amsa a Yoshi main beat Mango. And if we're talking "unbalanced" then we can talk about Kirby Up-tilt, Falcon down throw to up air chain to up b. Pika.
Actually mango has beaten amsa every time they've faced each other. Please actually get the facts right about your own game before you correct others on it.

Sheik down throw. Fox. Ice climbers grab to pummel to death. Every single one of marth's attacks. See I can throw out random stuff about melee too, but it doesn't mean anything either so I'd advise you to quit doing that.

Last edited:

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
Actually mango has beaten amsa every time they've faced each other. Please actually get the facts right about your own game before you correct others on it.

Sheik down throw. Fox. Ice climbers grab to pummel to death. Every single one of marth's attacks. See I can throw out random stuff about melee too, but it doesn't mean anything either so I'd advise you to quit doing that.
:joyful:don't care but it's cool. And ics need to be together to wobble so you have to plan it. And Marths getup attack and up smash are not good. You can DI shieks chain grab. So I adivse you take your own adivce.

Last edited:

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
:joyful:don't care but it's cool. And ics need to be together to wobble so you have to plan it. And Marths getup attack and up smash are not good. You can DI shieks chain grab. So I adivse you take your own adivce.
Fireblaster clearly said "See I can throw out random stuff about melee too, but it doesn't mean anything either." His post was to show you that anyone can ****post about any smash game.

Stop posting irrelevant things in our player locator thread. Take it elsewhere if you want to pursue this topic further. This thread is meant to be a place to find local smashers so we don't need this Melee conversation muddling up everything.

comicalflop

Smash Cadet
Tag: Boink

I typically play PM at GamingUnderground in Framingham, MA but I'm looking for 64 smashers in my area

Shears

Smash Master
Tag: Boink

I typically play PM at GamingUnderground in Framingham, MA but I'm looking for 64 smashers in my area
Do they still do Mass Madness there? I went to one years ago back when people still played brawl. Are you willing to make the drive up to Nashua, NH? Theres a guy up there who plays and knows a bunch of 64 players in the area.

comicalflop

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure if they do Mass Madness; I know they do PM/Melee Thursday nights. How far up in NH are we talking about? Are there actual SSB64 tournaments there?

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Ok guys map has been updated with all new comers and move requests. @ Kahnu Kahnu I added you to miami fl because that's your location. If you love somewhere else let me know I can move you.

Sorry for the long wait on this one but trust that as long as I don't officially say I'm not updating anymore that I will continue to update this map.

Synesthesia

Smash Cadet
Yo @ clubbadubba clubbadubba you never added me to the map i posted awhile back. Also if you can add Linkyfox, X Blake freeman X, and D3BD to the map. We all live in college grove TN, and have weekly smashfests with Zedz, Bananabolts, Syphilys. and a few others. So try to put us down so people see that TN has a pretty decent scene. Thanks!

Last edited:

anonymouschris01

Smash Apprentice
Hey clubba would you mind adding our massive PA scene that popped up?

Me (Apparition)-Etters PA
Ganas- Mechanicsburg PA
Mordekai- Mechanicsburg PA
Q!- Mechanicsburg PA
Napkins- Carlisle PA
Myles- Shippensburg PA

Thanks man appreciate it.

murgatroidsp

Smash Rookie
Chris / murgatroid
Washington, DC (Columbia Heights)
occasionally Wynnewood, PA (Philly area)

Last edited:

clubbadubba

Smash Master
All new names have been added, will sort them later.

Chris / murgatroid
Washington, DC (Columbia Heights)
occasionally Wynnewood, PA (Philly area)
yawdfour- richmond, va
I host weekly smashfests out in Fairfax, VA. Unfortunately it usually happens on a weekday which would make it hard for either of you to get there, but sometimes I host things on the weekend as well. If either of you are at all interested in coming out at least message me on smashboards and maybe we can set something up.

Yo @ clubbadubba clubbadubba you never added me to the map i posted awhile back. Also if you can add Linkyfox, X Blake freeman X, and D3BD to the map. We all live in college grove TN, and have weekly smashfests with Zedz, Bananabolts, Syphilys. and a few others. So try to put us down so people see that TN has a pretty decent scene. Thanks!
Synesthesia, I'm sorry I didn't see your other post, I must've missed you... Don't think I did that **** intentionally just to diss you

Slim Shady Shoutouts

But seriously though my bad, thanks for the reminder man and you have been added to the map.

Villainy

Smash Cadet
Hey clubbadub I'm in reston VA until the end of July.. wanna pm me details of these smashfests??
Also I have no controller.. except a wired 360

Last edited:
Top Bottom