• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB Player Location World Map

McGodd

Smash Apprentice
Put me down for Bellingham Washington. Have a house and setups for Melee and 64 if anybody is trying to fest.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I would, but Bellingham is too far off. Might catch you around at a tourney sometime though. Like Madrush said, Jel's on top of things in this state

Darkneon2105

Smash Rookie
Pasco Washington. Seattle is a bit of a drive for me xD but i can try to make it every now and then.

M!nt

Smash Champion
seems about the same to me, i've only been here for a few years though

Darkneon2105

Smash Rookie
well i've always loved the 64 game over all the other ones mostly because thats the first one i played for hours and hours til my eyes were bloodshot red. im still fairly new to melee and brawl.

McGodd

Smash Apprentice
In Bellingham there's a good amount of 64 players, I've been trying to encourage the game to be played as much as I can. There are a few tournaments for 64 supposedly coming up at WWU too, but I don't know if that's been the usual over the years. I'd love it if interest in the game increased, I've definitely found a passion for getting better.

scrO

Smash Rookie
we should make a way to contact each of these markers, maybe include the smashboards name if it is not the same, this way smashfests are easier to put together!

just an idea

Annex

Smash Ace
we should make a way to contact each of these markers, maybe include the smashboards name if it is not the same, this way smashfests are easier to put together!

just an idea
I'm almost positive all the names on the map are the forum names.
Also, welcome to smashboards :drshrug:

gt_pokey

Smash Rookie
Leschi Park, Seattle, WA

There are enough Seattle players to have a little get together it seems!

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
scr0 :
Oak Hollow Lane, Sparta NJ (SUMMER)
Rutgers, New Brunswick NJ (School Year)
yo i'm an alumnus and weedwack/docta go there as of right now. there's a tourney in RED BANK on friday, search the forum for details, and give either me or weedwack your number and we can get something going!

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
are you really just going to swoop in and try to steal my welcome message and organize a quick little fest you ************

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Hey guys sorry I've been a bum. Holy **** that update took foreeeeeeeeeeever. But its done. Hopefully all of these new people are real lol.

just an idea
In general, the names on the map are the smashboards names unless a different name was requested. If anyone were to post contact information and wanted me to add it to the description I could do that, but I wouldn't require it from anyone. Will add a brief statement about optional contact info in the first post.

Capt_Dangerous

Smash Rookie
Dallas, TX year round.

Many trips to Grand Rapids, MI throughout the year.

I just joined but have 6-8 players in GR that I will ask to join the community soon as well!

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Brewster NY for the holidays and Summer
Cortland NY during the school year

I live in Orange county. You live like an hour from me during the holidays & summer.

And I go to school in Oneonta. I've never taken the trip from O-town to Cortland but i heard it's not bad.

We should play.

Black Snow

Smash Rookie
I'm in Bellingham, WA, USA; I play with McGodd and friends. I couldn't make it down to Seattle last time, but hopefully there will be some more get-togethers in the future that I can attend.

Top Bottom