• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB Netplay Rankings

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
Hey everybody. So we're going to get some netplay 64 rankings going for tournaments on netplay and Advanced Brackets. We have some rankings right now you can find them here. We will be updating this thread and updating the rankings overtime. And we may get an elo type of system. This thread will be updated and changed overtime.

Last edited:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Hey everybody. So we're going to get some netplay 64 rankings going for tournaments on netplay and Advanced Brackets. We have some rankings right now you can find them here. We will be updating this thread and updating the rankings overtime. And we may get an elo type of system. This thread will be updated and changed overtime.

these are terrible rankings as current tbh lmao

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
yeah those rankings are pretty outdated. There is another website that does a much better job of organizing rankings for individual ranked matches called anther's ladder. I'd say what we really need is a ranking system specifically for the high number of online tourneys that have been going on lately including the weekend series hosted by studstill and the monthly from /r smashbros along with some others.

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
yeah those rankings are pretty outdated. There is another website that does a much better job of organizing rankings for individual ranked matches called anther's ladder. I'd say what we really need is a ranking system specifically for the high number of online tourneys that have been going on lately including the weekend series hosted by studstill and the monthly from /r smashbros along with some others.
Ya I'll make sure to get it setup tommorow but pm me if you want to talk more about it.

Studstill

Smash Ace
Again, Studstill and the Online Tournametn sries will never have any affilitation with Anther unless he writes me back, and probably not then because I love our domain and I am extremely picky about a few things.
It saddens me that you all are saying "outdated" when you mean" I don`t use it".
The reddit tournametn is its own thing.
More automation coming soon; will make most of these debates irrelevant.

Top Bottom