• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB Headcanons - Ultimate Edition

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Someone writing Daisy without my permission?

"Hey Squidward Tentacles, you wanna kill me? Wanna take my soul? Better make it count. Better kill me in one shot
Are there any mystical spheres or literal family trees? (That's an inside joke referring to my own fanfiction, by the way.)

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
There's always family trees. It's why Nabbit is the son of the Happy Mask Salesman
I mean literal family trees... chop it down and the bloodline dies. And the royal family of Sarasaland holds the key to the dimension where the family trees grow.

My fanfics can get pretty bloomin' weird.

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
For you people wondering why :ultdk::ultdiddy::ultkrool: and :ultbowser: don't talk in this game?

There is a simple answer, they do talk, it's just that for Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong, they want to use animal noises so they can bring up certain things without interrupting the others. They also use sign language in certain situations, but they can still talk, just not when you are playing as them.

As for Bowser and King K.Rool, they want to use swear words during battle, but due to the rating of the game, they cant. They decided to roar and growl instead so they can swear without offending the opponents.

This is just my theory of why they don't talk, but I think they should in this game.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Personal Headcanon. In the Smash Mansion, everybody rushes to adopt the children/pokemon for their time in the tournaments, much to the annoyance of Master Hand.

-Bowser is still angry that K Rool somehow adopted Iggy and Lemmy. After that, he didn't dare risking Bowser Jr or the rest of the Koopalings.
-Seeing that Chrom and Reflet (:ultrobinf:) made sure that Lucina was going to be considered under their care. They feared somebody randomly trying to adopt her.
-Samus didn't even need to make a request about being Pikachu's partner. Pikachu went and did it himself.
-Ridley and Dark Samus co-adopted Pichu. Pichu doesn't seem to mind, even if Ridley did it just to bother Samus. Dark Samus really likes the little guy though.
-The Wii Fit Trainers technically parent the Miis, but the Miis simply don't leave them alone.
-Bayonetta has already claimed Joker.
-Isabelle adopted all of the Villagers, and even though they are all adults, they use this as a chance to not do anything. Wolf isn't happy with this, so he "adopted" Toon Link to expose them.
-Incineroar adopted itself under Little Mac. Little Mac doesn't even know how it happened.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
:ultdoc: is the older brother of :ultmario: and :ultluigi:. His real name is "Doc" and is a very well-known medic in the Mushroom Kingdom.
:ultkingdedede: and :ultkrool: are very good friends and are often responsible for all of the Smash Mansion's food supplies being stolen.
:ultdaisy: is a transgender. She transitioned a VERY long time ago and nobody knows but :ultpalutena:, :ultlucario: and :ultmewtwo: because they accidentally saw it in her mind.
:ultpiranha: is the prototype of a new line of special mutant super-monsters designed by :ultludwig: and :ultiggy: on orders from :ultbowser:. These creatures are intended to be super-hybrids of every member of the Piranha Plant species in order to add some real power to the Koopa Army. This prototype was accidentally given free will instead of unconditional loyalty to :ultbowser:, and therefore was supposed to be executed. However, he was inducted into Smash on Crazy Hand's behalf before that could happen.

Master Hand usually chooses all of the new Smashers personally, but occasionally Crazy Hand is allowed to make choices. Crazy is responsible for the "odd" fighters. (:ultduckhunt::ultisabelle::ultpiranha::ultwiifittrainer::ultwiifittrainerm::ultsnake::ultbayonetta:)
:ultduckhunt:The Dog has a major attraction to :ultisabelle: but the the Duck (who is female and likes the Dog) is very against it. The two occasionally fight over this.

We all know that many Smashers are taken from different time periods. It is the explanation for the coexistence of :ultlink:, :ultyounglink:, and :ulttoonlink: (as well as the other Zelda characters, of course). But as it turns out, this is not the only example of this. :ultsamus: and :ultzss: are from different time periods as well. :ultsamus: is ALWAYS seen in her power suit because she is from the time of Metroid Fusion and therefore cannot leave her suit. :ultzss: is from the time before that, and she chooses to only use her Zero Suit.
:ultbrawler: is named "Brandon." He is a tough and in-your-face kind of person and doesn't get along well with others.
:ultswordfighter: is named "Sawyer." He tries to be kind to everyone unless he happens to be fighting them. He's also gay.
:ultgunner: is named "Gina." She is an absolute nutball and often annoys the crap out of the other Smashers. But she gets along great with :ultiggy:.
:ultbowserjr: and :ultinkling: are a couple and almost everyone thinks its adorable.

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
:ultsonic: is never allowed to cook because he only knows how to make chilli dogs.
:ultridley: misses his Space Pirate forces, but keeps in touch with Kraid and Mother Brain. They're all happy to be together again after so many years apart.
:ultincineroar: goes through every scratching post :ultwario: buys it.
:ultrichter: often asks :ultrobin::ultlucina: for advice on dating, as he wants to make Annette happy when he returns to her.
:ultsnake: is in charge of security and regularly finds :ultdarksamus: hiding in the strangest places.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
:ultbowserjr: came to Smash cause he kept pestering his dad about it.

:ultbowser: finally said yes, but thought it was too dangerous, so he made him take the Clown Car.

Ez Quinn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EZ Quinn
3DS FC
2810-2492-6140
Switch FC
8449-9291-0216
During the WoL trailer :ultkingdedede: and :ultmetaknight: are actually on the warp star with :ultkirby: as all three of them attempt the escape. However, :ultmetaknight:and :ultkingdedede: realize they are going too slow and won’t make it. They give a few encouraging words to :ultkirby:and let go of the warp star, and are immediately consumed by Galeem. And that’s why :ultkirby: then makes it out.

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
I still have my head canon that :ultmarth:,:ultlucina:,:ultike: and :ultmetaknight: are a friend gang. Mainly cuz of Brawl story. I really wish there were more fanfics of them interacting, I remember this one about Marth Ike and Meta Knight being apartment bros or something and it was gold.

D

Deleted member

I guess I'll share some of my weird ones...
- :ultalph: and :ultlarry: are actually really good friends.
- :ultwiifittrainer: looks up to :ultsamus: and is awestruck by the latter's Morph Ball abilities.
- :ultlucario: has a crush on :ultisabelle:, but is afraid to admit it since he's supposed to be all "manly."
- :ultpiranha: actually had it's invitation given to it by Waluigi.

Ez Quinn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EZ Quinn
3DS FC
2810-2492-6140
Switch FC
8449-9291-0216
Dr. Mario is licensed in every type of medical practice, he's even licensed to practice on animals and Pokemon
That’s a lot of studying and practice mate, it takes years in the Pokémon world for vets to be able to practice! Do you know how many Pokémon there are? Over 800! Vets in that world gotta know by heart the anatomy of 800+ Pokemon. If Doc took the time to do all that, then jeez

Last edited:
That’s a lot of studying and practice mate, it takes years in the Pokémon world for vets to be able to practice! Do you know how many Pokémon there are? Over 800! Vets in that world gotta know by heart the anatomy of 800+ Pokemon. If Doc took the time to do all that, then jeez
Simple answer; Doc's licenses ain't legit. There's a reason most of his checkups happen in a dark alley near the Mansion. :laugh:

Ez Quinn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EZ Quinn
3DS FC
2810-2492-6140
Switch FC
8449-9291-0216
Simple answer; Doc's licenses ain't legit. There's a reason most of his checkups happen in a dark alley near the Mansion.

But still, he has to know A LOT of Pokémon anatomy and years of practice just to check up on the Pokémon in smash (poké ball Pokemon included) and if he is the resident doc, he needs to know the anatomy of inklings, sonic, star fox trio. And I don’t even know who else. Anything that doesn’t have human like structure he has to learn the anatomy of. No wonder the man skipped Brawl, he was to busy learning and studying

Last edited:

Xelrog

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 2367 4933 3404
Pokemon universally heal on a magic healing machine. Every species, every time. Ergo, there must be a lot of common ground when it comes to fixing them up.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
:ultrichter: and :ultroy: like to play Minecraft.
Roy prefers Creative Mode while Richter likes Survival. Roy isn't the best at combat, so he likes planning out large scale building projects, while Richter goes full "Die monster, you don't belong in this world." :p

D

Deleted member

Crazy Hand desperately wants to invite Goku, but Master Hand somehow prevents him from doing so

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
-Ironically :ultrosalina:is the fiercely overprotective parent of:ultlucas:towards anyone that threatens her son facing her motherly wrath in the process despite her kind nature while:ultridley:is the more passive and supportive one though like Rosalina and any parent will still go out of his way to protect his son.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
You know how :rob: has very stiff animations while :4rob::ultrob: have relatively fluid animations for many attacks? I think it’s something he picked up from the other fighters after the SSE happened and he was stuck having to hang out with them rather than with his own kind.

He’s still sad about what happened in the SSE, but, of course, he’s very good at hiding his emotions. When he’s not fighting, he likes to do menial labor like janitorial work and work at the item assembly lines to try to relax.

Grie

Smash Apprentice
:ultridley:´s second name is Scott
He and :ultchrom: are really good friends ever since the sm4sh days
He is also a very good psychologist.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
-Topping off his passive nature:ultridley:as a parent has a habit of apologizing to those for his wifes:ultrosalina:overprotective nature towards their son:ultlucas:trying to help her loosen up but too afraid to tell her fearing what she'll think.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
The ending of the Subspace Emissary and the beginning of World of Light took place on opposite sides of the same cliff where the Smash Mansion is located. Also, the rocky area where certain Sm4sh trailers took place is at the bottom of said cliff.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
A few more headcanons here

:ultganondorf: does not use his sword is earlier games because that weapon got banned in smash bros, for being way to OP. This ban got lifted a bit in Game 4 (in the form of a costume move), and 100% lifted in Ultimate, so he can feel free to eliminate his opponents now. Crazy Hand was the one who lifted the rule. Master Hand regrets what has happened.

:ultwario: has decided to partner with :ultpiranha: for a bit of finding stuff and taking it from others. :ultkingdedede: is the one who is mad at them the most, since he was the easiest victim of thievery. Now the Waddle Dees and Bandanna Dee are guarding the area, to make sure no one steals his cash.

The duo's thieving ways have not always been successful. :ultvillager::ultisabelle::ultbowser::ultridley::ultfox::ultfalco::ultsamus: and :ultpokemontrainer: are the only ones who have not been robed by them, as they chase the duo out, and often give them slapstick.

Meanwhile, Marx and Rathalos have formed an alliance, to get more food. :ultkirby: and :ultkrool: are the only characters standing in their way, but Kirby would feed them, so they wont cause destruction. King K.Rool has decided to recruit Rathalos to help him take over DK Isle

:ultrob: and :ultduckhunt: have made an friendship as well, as they represent forgotten and classic Nintendo. R.O.B makes sure Duck Hunt is well taken care of, while they often tag team against some of the deadliest opponents.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
World of Light Headcanons:​

During Galeem's Onslaught at the beginning of the Adventure Mode, :ultlucina: was put into a frightened state as she saw many allies get (supposedly) killed off by the gigantic lasers of light, all of which bring back some memories that she wished to forget about. She fell to her knees as her determination began to dwindle, and tears shred down her cheeks along with her grip on the Parallel Falchion being loose. Suddenly, she felt a hand placed on her shoulder, she turned around to see :ultchrom: & :ultrobin: right beside her, with reassuring looks on both of their faces. Then the two pulled her in for a tight three-person hug, as they both speak out one simple word: "Together.." with tears in their eyes. The Prince of Ylisse & his well-trusted tactician have come to the conclusion of accepting their unpleasant fate as this is a battle that they aren't going to win, so they decided to spend their last seconds together in each others' arms. Lucina had ultimately accepted the situation as she hugged them back as one of Galeem's rays is heading right towards them... "Together..."

Galeem & Dharkon are two brotherly gods that represent one respective essence of the universe, the element of Light which is associated with hope, positivity, and heroic figures of pure good, and the element of Darkness which is associated with fear, negativity, and villainous figures of pure evil. Two siblings with different ideals, ways of thinking, and unique personalities & mannerisms among other characteristics, but unlike Master Hand & Crazy Hand who despite their differences still work together as a balanced team, Galeem & Dharkon absolutely DESPISE each other to a very high degree. While their origins are practically unknown, their history across the cosmos is described as nothing but a never-ending cycle of world-conquering wars where two sides try to gain complete control. Their armies are comprised of multiple copied puppets of various strong-willed heroes & villains all of which were energized by Spirits, many of which were the people living out their lives in the worlds that were caught in the brotherly gods' eternal brawl. It was always the same story, either the forces of Light wins and recreated a world in his wanted image, or the forces of Darkness win and the world gets corrupted into his own image. However, this war would come to an unexpected turn when the two gods had set their next respective conquests on a particular new world: The World of Smash...

ganondorf_22

Smash Journeyman
:ultmario: and :ultluigi: are brothers.
:ultpacman: eats power pellets.
:ultfox:, :ultfalco:, and :ultwolf: fly spaceships.
These folks are fighters. :ultbrawler::ultgunner::ultswordfighter:
So are these two. :ultryu::ultken:
:ultgnw: is racist.
These folks live in Pokeballs. :ultsquirtle::ultcharizard::ultivysaur:
:ultlink: has a shield.
:ultsimon: would go gay for the right person.
:ultness: is a boy.
:ultlucas:sucks.
So do these folks. :ultlarry::ultroy2::ultwendy::ultiggy::ultmorton::ultlemmy::ultludwig:
:ultfalcon: likes going fast.
:ultsonic: is not the Sonic from any of the Sega games.
:ultolimar: has a wife.
:ultzelda: uses magic.
:ultsnake: is a guy.
:ultwario: is a racist, but doesn’t think of himself as one.
:ultdk: loves bananas.
:ultbayonetta: is not good.
:ultkirby: eats food.
:ultjoker: is an angsty weeb.
:ultincineroar: is a Pokémon.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
A few more headcanons in my part

Some of the smash fighters have their pets in the form of Pokémon (and a few others)

Some examples

:ultsamus:/:ultzss: and :ultpikachu:
:ultrob: and :ultduckhunt:
:ultpokemontrainer:/:ultpokemontrainerf: and :ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard: (amoung the other starter Pokémon)
:ultkrool: and Rathalos
:ultinkling: (and :ultpit:) and :249:
:ultvillager: and :ultpiranha:

Also in the news, :ultpichu: and :ultjigglypuff: found new owners, in the form of :ultrosalina: and :ultlucas:

:ultness: owns the Nintendog, and the Klaptrap is owned by :ultdarkpit:

This is all I got.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
A few more headcanons in my part

Some of the smash fighters have their pets in the form of Pokémon (and a few others)

Some examples

:ultsamus:/:ultzss: and :ultpikachu:
:ultrob: and :ultduckhunt:
:ultpokemontrainer:/:ultpokemontrainerf: and :ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard: (amoung the other starter Pokémon)
:ultkrool: and Rathalos
:ultinkling: (and :ultpit:) and :249:
:ultvillager: and :ultpiranha:

Also in the news, :ultpichu: and :ultjigglypuff: found new owners, in the form of :ultrosalina: and :ultlucas:

:ultness: owns the Nintendog, and the Klaptrap is owned by :ultdarkpit:

This is all I got.
:ultyoshi: and Kecleon

..........the one from Mystery Dungeon :yoshi:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Here are mine:

In my headcanon the Smashers live in a massive castle and don't mind the Assist Trophies being there.

1. :ultkirby: looks up to :ultyoshi: and :ultkingdedede: as his guardians whom the dinosaur and penguin doesn't mind caring for him and hates :ultmario: who bullies and yells at him.

2. :ultpokemontrainerf: keeps scolding :ultpokemontrainer: for trying to catch some of the Smashers that are not even Pokemon. (example::ultridley::ultyoshi::ultdiddy::ultkirby::ultkrool::ultkingdedede::ultduckhunt::ultpiranha:)

3. :ultdaisy: universally hates :ultrosalina: for getting in lots of Mario games while she gets ignored and always in the spin-offs.

4. Everyone dislikes :ultcorrinf: and don't care about her but they don't mind :ultcorrin:.

5. :ultsimon::ultmegaman::ultpit:have good chemistry with each other. (anyone get the Captain N reference?)

6.:ultwario: is kind and polite to everyone instead of being a rude, smelly jerk.

7. When :ultbayonetta: arrived in Smash, she was kicked out after trying to murder and hunt down :ultpit::ultdarkpit: due to them being angels. (They let her back in, and she became friends with the two Pits and Palutena later)

8. :ultridley: is timid and curious learning about human stuff and modern technology he hasn't seen before. And was traumatised when :ultzss: tried to kill him after he got in Smash with :ultkirby: who comforted him and got over the trauma.

9. :ultdiddy:are best buds with the :ultinkling::ultinklingboy:and let him try out their weapons.

10. :ultlucas:is a whiny brat who throws tantrums a lot and blames stuff he does on Kirby or torment him and :ultness: doesn't like this.

11. :ultduckhunt: hates:ultpokemontrainer: for trying to catch his friends. (see number 2)

12. :ultgnw: is a great chef and everyone doesn't mind him cooking up nice food.

13.:ultincineroar: loves playing with :ultkirby: and doesn't mind the little puffball climbing over him when together.

14. :ultpeach: gets herself kidnapped much to the annoyance of the Smashers.

15. :ultrosalina:hates :ultdaisy: cause of complaining about her being in more games.

16. :ultluigi:gets terrified by Mario's mad temper and doesn't mind being with Yoshi and DDD.

17. :ultmarth: complains about his roster having swords and clones instead of unique ones.

18.:ultcorrinf:cries herself to sleep cause everyone hates her a lot. (see number 4)

19. :ultyoshi: and :ultkingdedede:don't mind having tickle fights with each other.

20. :ultmario: has a VIOLENT. EXTREME. TEMPER and bullies the other Smashers, He mostly does this to poor Kirby driving the puffball to tears.

21.:ultbanjokazooie: apologized to :ultduckhunt:after beating them up and are on good terms with each other along with the Kongs and King K. Rool.

22. :ultjoker:is Bayo's son.

23.:ultdk::ultdiddy:and :ultkrool:are biggest fans of:ultbanjokazooie: and were hyped when the bear and bird arrived at the Smash Castle.

24. :ultkirby: is adopted by :ultkingdedede: after finding the puffball as an egg when Dark Matter attacked Dedede's homeland. :ultyoshi: was surprised when Dedede told him this.

26. :ultbowser: is sometimes a grump but cares for the others.

27. :ultsamus: is controlled by a robotic ai. (Zero Suit Samus is the real one)

28. :ultwiifittrainer: is very greedy and eats all of the food in the castle (Yes! EVERY. SINGLE. ONE) leaving her obese and utterly huge.

29. :ultlittlemac:is the caretaker of :ultincineroar: when he got it as a Litten who evolved to later stages.

30. :ultyoshi: tried to kill a pesky wasp which turned into a massive war with Yoshi and said insect.

31. :ultkirby: sometimes has night terrors.

32. The Echoes live in a filthy dump.

Last edited:

AliceTheGamer

Smash Rookie
Here are mine:

In my head-canon the Smashers live in a massive castle and don't mind the Assist Trophies being there.

1. :ultkirby: looks up to :ultyoshi: and :ultkingdedede: as his guardians whom the dinosaur and penguin doesn't mind caring for him and hates :ultmario: who bullies and yells at Kirby.

2. :ultpokemontrainerf: keeps scolding :ultpokemontrainer: for trying to catch some of the Smashers that are not even Pokemon. (example::ultridley::ultyoshi::ultdiddy::ultkirby::ultkrool::ultkingdedede::ultduckhunt::ultpiranha:)

3. :ultdaisy: universally hates :ultrosalina: for getting in lots of Mario games while she gets ignored a lot.

4. Everyone dislikes :ultcorrinf: and don't care about her but they don't mind :ultcorrin:.

5. :ultsimon::ultmegaman::ultpit:have good chemistry with each other. (anyone get the Captain N reference?)

6.:ultwario: is kind and polite to everyone instead of being a rude, smelly jerk.

7. When :ultbayonetta: arrived in Smash, she was kicked out after trying to murder and hunt down :ultpit::ultdarkpit: due to them being angels. (They let her back in)

8. :ultridley: is timid and curious learning about human stuff and modern technology he hasn't seen before.

9. :ultdiddy:are best buds with the :ultinkling::ultinklingboy:and let him try out their weapons

10. :ultlucas:is whiny and bratty has tantrums a lot, and blames stuff he does on Kirby or torment him.

11. :ultduckhunt: hates:ultpokemontrainer: for trying to catch his friends (see number 2)

12. :ultgnw: is a great chef and everyone doesn't mind him cooking up nice food.

Update: Added 8 more below

13.:ultincineroar: loves babysitting :ultkirby: but hates :ultlucas:so much when babysitting both. (see number 10)

14. :ultpeach: gets herself kidnapped much to the annoyance of the Smashers.

15. :ultrosalina:hates :ultdaisy: cause of complaining of her being in more games.

16. :ultluigi:gets terrified by Mario's mad temper.

17. :ultmarth: complains about his roster having swords and clones instead of unique ones.

18.:ultcorrinf:cries herself to sleep cause everyone hates her a lot (see number 4)

19. :ultyoshi: and :ultkingdedede:don't mind having tickle fights with :ultkirby: and caring for each other. (that's why Master/Crazy made them Kirby's guardians)

20. :ultmario: has a VIOLENT. EXTREME. TEMPER and hurts or abuses poor :ultkirby: to tears. (one time where Kirby was in a 3-day coma after getting brutalised and beaten so much by Mario to the point of being traumatised or near death had Yoshi and Dedede heartbroken by this violent beating)
Bruh a real Mario would never do such thing to Kirbo
you're just being edgy as you usually do, aren't you

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
  • Because :ultcloud: actually knows why he's there unlike in Dissidia—to let loose, have a good time, and test his skills, not put himself on the line for the sake of someone else's petty squabbles—he's a lot more relaxed than he's been in a very long time and is actually pretty happy among the Smash cast.
  • :ultpichu: isn't the same one as in Melee—that would be :ultpikachu:. This Pichu is the son of Pikachu and Pikachu Libre. (He IS, however, the same one that's in Brawl Minus and Super Smash Flash 2.)
    • :pikachu64:/:pikachumelee:, though himself long-retired for health reasons, went into a proud laughing fit when he heard that, at least for a while, both his son and grandson were top-tiers in Ultimate, fondly remembering his own days as the undisputed champion.
  • For :ultyounglink:, it's only been a few days since Melee. And between that, he took a detour to be :link64:/:linkmelee:. Getting caught up in time travel will do that.
  • :bowsermelee: made a pact with Galeem a long time ago in a desperate bid to overpower :mariomelee: after his humiliating defeat in Super Mario 64, and he was granted his Giga form in exchange for his services—:bowser2:'s role in the Subspace Emissary. Galeem marked him as a traitor when he turned against Tabuu, and his warning was the reason the other fighters knew about Galeem and gathered to resist him in the first place, so :ultbowser:'s spirit was captured with everyone else because of that.
  • :ultisabelle: still has a crush on :ultvillager: and is trying to get his attention. After she met :ultbayonetta:, she tried acting like her around him once... it was as adorably awkward and clumsy as it sounds.
  • Compared to the other fighters, :ultduckhunt: came out mildly traumatized after Galeem got him; not because he was turned into a spirit period—no, that was painless—but specifically because he realized that after over thirty years, someone actually did the impossible and shot the Duck Hunt dog to death. At the very least, the whole ordeal gave him a considerably wounded ego.
  • Jokes are still regularly made at :ultchrom: and :ultridley:'s expense despite their being included now.
  • Pit was right; :ulticeclimbers: was unceremoniously thrown out for illegal teaming after Brawl. When the Brawl top-tiers were reprimanded for making a mockery of that tournament, :metaknight: acknowledged that he went too far, and worked on training himself to be able to hold back; a skill as important to an honorable warrior like him as any form of fighting technique. :popo:, on the other hand, found the idea of not working together unthinkable. So with both their infinite chaingrab—and, in the past, wobbling—on their record, they were forbidden from returning until they came to a compromise. Even now they're having trouble sticking to the agreement, though; Master Hand keeps catching them trying to desync.

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
It's been a while since more headcanons have arrived

In short, Dark Meta Knight and :ultwolf: have allied with :ultbowser::ultinkling: and:ultgreninja: in Squad Strike battles. Dark Meta Knight is the most aggressive one, and it's Bowser who keeps check. Wolf is willing to team up with Bowser. Inkling girl got freaked out Greninja the first time she saw him (being a water/dark type Pokémon), but they she got over it and they are allies.

Speaking of which, :ultpokemontrainer: mistook :ultinkling: for a Pokémon. :ultpokemontrainer: is shocked, not because she is not a Pokémon, but she caught a Pokémon, being :249:. FWI, Pokémon Trainer also has Zebstrika, Zoroark and Chandular as part of the Pokeball Team.

Almost everyone freaked out when :ultridley: joined the battle. The exceptions are :ultsamus: (She is more mad then frightened at Ridley), :ultkirby: (just a normal enemy to Kirby), :ultbowser: (Proudly boasts that he can take Ridley down), Most Legendary Pokémon (the exception is surprisingly enough, :ultmewtwo:) and :ultrob: (does not really show fear).

And a surprise one.

:ultinkling: once gave :ultpit: a letter. Pit then revealed that he never learned how to read (after :ultwario: launches him to next Sunday). Thankfully :ultbowser: is teaching Pit how to read and he finds Inkling Girl's letter charming.

PF9

Smash Lord
All the canines absolutely LOVE being petted, which is Wolf's biggest weakness

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
:ultbayonetta: will only ever take her pizza coal fired, a la the original recipe.

:ultsnake: Sometimes calls :ultinklingboy: “Little Inky”, much to the latter’s annoyance.

Tabuu actually created Galeem and Dharkon himself, to assist him in conquering the universe. However, since their powers often disrupted the balance of space, time and even existence itself, especially if the balance of light and dark were ever to be disrupted, and their natures (Galeem being self-righteous, callous and narcissistic, and Dharkon being sadistic and psychopathic) causing them to clash with each other a lot, Tabuu sealed them both away with his power. When he was defeated, the seal over them was broken, but it took them years to regain even a fraction of their original power.

Upon his death, Tabuu deployed a remnant of his power, the Master Core, to Smash City’s outskirts, where the being within disguised itself as the Hands once Galeem covertly abducted Master Hand and Dharkon did the same with Crazy Hand.

:ultfalcon: doesn’t usually swear much, usually only saying “damn”, “hell” or “crap” in somewhat tense situations. However, if anyone tries to hurt anyone he cares deeply about, hoo boy, he will not hold back with the obscenities and insults at the offending party. It’s not often that he gets to that point, however, and it really takes a lot to push him there.

:ultmarth: And :ultlucina: both have a natural affinity for abstract art.

Top Bottom