• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SR 7 Project M doubles

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
What everyone's talking about at the moment is the project M doubles for the upcoming Salty Runbacks 7 in Croydon. http://www.facebook.com/events/260263500754295/

I thought I'd make this to try and sort out the teams seeing as there's a lot of confusion about who's teaming with who. Most people at the moment want everyone to have teams consisting of 1 melee player and 1 brawler each. Also people don't want broken teams so if you're a top player, you can't team with someone else who is really good.

Confirmed Teams

Bullet Bill (melee) & Luigimitsu (brawl)
Professor Pro (melee) & G.P (brawl)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
What everyone's talking about at the moment is the project M doubles for the upcoming Salty Runbacks 7 in Croydon. http://www.facebook.com/events/260263500754295/

I thought I'd make this to try and sort out the teams seeing as there's a lot of confusion about who's teaming with who. Most people at the moment want everyone to have teams consisting of 1 melee player and 1 brawler each. Also people don't want broken teams so if you're a top player, you can't team with someone else who is really good.

Confirmed Teams

Bullet Bill (melee) & Luigimitsu (brawl)
This is all you need to know, Everyone can go home now :B

Okay, In all seriousness, If people sort out the teams on here that would be ideal

rustediron

Smash Lord
imma team with dave if I can get him to come (he's living in croydon atm I think, so good chance)
but otherwise, I'm up for teaming with whoever :D

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Yeah we are.

And Hugo get Dave to come, it's been too long! :D

Top Bottom