• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Squirtle Squad Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish&Herbs19

Smash Journeyman
I can't seem to add you for whatever reason.

Also look up the google hangouts app either on your computer or your phone.
Can you give me your email so I can try adding you? I'm on Google Plus right now.

Edit: Wait, are you *insert name*

Last edited:

Burnsy

Smash Lord
How do i into chat. Google plus is new and confusing. Didn't you add me Dad? nothing is showing up

*Edit* " No results for "salmanakbana@gmail.com" "

I also tried without the @gmail.com and still nothing. Dad whats yours again?

Last edited:

Feta

Smash Rookie
Hello!

I'm kinda new to PM( and in the smash scene overall ) I've been trying a lot of characters, I really like Mario, Tink and Squirtle, but after my recent results in weekly PM tournaments that we have here I'll probably dedicate myself to Squirtle.

anyway , if you don't mind, add me to the chat!

quiqlee@gmail.com

pluto

Smash Cadet
for some reason google hangouts is refusing to work and is stuck on the "things are taking longer than expected" message. apparently this is pretty common and there is no fix, and you kind of just have to wait until it decides to work again? anyway, i'll be on whenever i can~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom