• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Square Enix always makes the best commercials.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Link to original post: [drupal=2453]Square Enix always makes the best commercials.[/drupal]

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Today I saw the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days english commerical on TV and I got really excited (especially because they were playing Sanctuary by Utada). Note: I dont own a DS nor am I buying the game. I just love Squeenix's commercials.

And that got me thinking, Squeenix seems to always make cool commercials to go with the games. Like Dirge, Redemption was playing in the background while crazy and fast paced animation was flying all over the screen...and the Tsviets spoke. THE FREAKING TSVIETS. And the other KH games' commercials sent chills down my spine thanks to Utada's awesome music. And that Last Remnant game's commercial was really really shiny o__o

I care too much. Ah well. I should probably lay off drinking applejuice.

So srsly, anyone else feel this way? (or am I a lonely spaz?)
Favorite squeenix commercial?

justaway12

Smash Master
Yeah, there alright, peronally, it's not my cuppa tea, but it was fun, I might not buy it, but I'm interested, it's quite funny, a few years ago, I used to love Kingdom hearts, I even got final mix + (or something like that), but know I'm just not really interested, I still might buy it because of my love for the disney characters.

Also, I think it's just a rumor (pretty sure it is, actually), but it's said that Utada isn't singing for Kingdom hearts 3, but I suppose that's off topic

This > that :p
J/K

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
:flame:
The best commecial's probably been for the origonal Kingdom Hearts, using the remake of Simple and Clean. But all of the commericals have looked cool, amazingly without spoiling half of the game in the process.

Also, there's not a Kingdom Hearts 3 coming out for a while. We just recieved 358/2 Days, and they're still working on Birth by Sleep for the PSP, not to mention Kingdom Hearts Coded on the way after that. The chance of them suddenly changing ship and pulling Kingdom Hearts 3 out of no where is very little...

As for the music claim, we aren't sure is Fate of the Unknown gets to be the official theme for Birth by Sleep or if Utada will be singing a new song. Either way, I'm happy.

And as for commercials, this is the absolute best commecial I've seen in my entire life.

Or this one.

:flame:

M.K

Level 55
Hmm, I love the Kingdom Hearts commercials simply because I love Utada Hikaru's songs (Simple and Clean/Sanctuary).
They really make the game seem.....epic, to say the least.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
iunno, Sega seems to have the best commericals to me. I mean, considering they have great marketing, it seems that their commercials would be pimp too.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I agree. Those *******s get me every time. That's why I am so poor. And I am probably going to end up buying a PS3 just for FF Versus 13.

Top Bottom