• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spring Lake Smash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stif

Smash Apprentice
This is the quintessential smash boards thread for spring lake smash. I/we will be posting stuff like round robin results and current Spring Lake Smash Power Rankings. I'll be honest my inspiration for this thread was shibby posting his old ass midland thread but with out further adieu here is the current PR (updated 3/12/14)

Current Crew Battle Team
1. DeepCSquid :ganondorfmelee: :foxmelee:
2. GoonSquad :falcomelee: :foxmelee:
3. Stif :marthmelee: :samusmelee:
3. Hety :nessmelee: :foxmelee:
5. Condom :ganondorfmelee: :marthmelee:
Honorable Mention
OnSki :samusmelee:
Dr Awesomeballs69. MD :falconmelee:
GG:jigglypuffmelee:
Lil G :marthmelee:
Calves :foxmelee:

Last edited:

hety

Smash Rookie
Ya dude, christmas break must have been at least a couple years ago. I'll agree you should be team leader but u that doesn't mean you get self proclaimed 3 man.

Stif

Smash Apprentice
Ya dude, christmas break must have been at least a couple years ago. I'll agree you should be team leader but u that doesn't mean you get self proclaimed 3 man.
Christmas break? so that time that you johned out of our money match because you didn't have your easy mode controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom