• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Just got my codes.

"Mewtwo: the Reawakened Legend Joins the Battle."

Gotta love the M16 reference.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
He has his laugh, his victory and his death scream. The only thing that's different is that he makes no sounds when using confusion or shadow ball. I don't think anything is "more" feral.

Also why are Mewtwo's SFXs so tame? They seem so low in volume compared to the rest of the cast.
There's a filter on them to make them seem Psychic. Probably what makes me think he's more feral as well.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
You should lend me a code for a couple of hours, lol. I haven't slept and still no codes.
I'm just trying to figure out how to get my Wii U code working. Can't find the code option on the Smash shop, and it doesn't work on the main eshop.

CeruleanFlow

Smash Cadet
NNID
CeruleanFlow
Finally got my codes, but like everyone else my Wii U version says it's not being distributed.. This is slowly becoming more annoying and agonizing than not having the codes at all.. If anyone figures out how to get the Wii U codes working, PLEASE let me know :)

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
I'm just trying to figure out how to get my Wii U code working. Can't find the code option on the Smash shop, and it doesn't work on the main eshop.
Apparently it's a common problem for NA right now. There might not be any tech support on it as it's 5 AM over at NA Nintendo. They should have made sure everythng was working before leaving or had some emergency team or whatever.

M24S4

Smash Cadet
Did anybody else notice that confusion can be contered? Seems a bit annoying to me
Disable imo, is really really useless. They should have at least make it stop attacks that are protected by shield guards like ganondorfs and little macs neutral or charizards rock smash. Also he seems not to have moves that help him over a bigger distance (besides from shadow ball). I really have problems with attacks based on a longer range like lucina, marth or ike (any tipps?)
And not to forget, his up and b throw have also seen better times
Still i will try to main him, i didn't wait half a year for nothing :p

Last edited:

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Got my Mewtwo, and he's (pretty much) just like I remember him.:) Still my favorite pokemon to use... well, the only pokemon I use, 'sides the occasional jiggs run. Only other one that had my attention was Ivysaur, but well, y'know how that ended up... I'm more than happy with just Mewtwo for now, though.

And still no go on Wii U... though I haven't checked recently. Guess it's about time again...

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Here I was praising them for giving out the codes a day in advance of release so everyone is able to acquire Mewtwo at the same time.

But just kidding. I still don't have a code.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
I hope they fix some of his hitboxes. He has a blind spot near his body on several of his moves. Forward smash should not phase through people like that. :(

rodroid321

Smash Rookie
So far today I have refreshed my email more than I have in the past 3 months...

And still no codes

Last edited:

Mc Mew

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mc_Mew
and i was hoping to play with mewtwo on wii u before going to town guess thats not going to happen

ffdgh

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4768-8177-0708
Noticed a minor oversight. Mewtwo can't float and attack without falling while using tanooki tail for some reason.(3ds)

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
Oh yes, Mewtwo is absolutely awesome to play. Anyone who played him in melee will feel right home here, although now he seems more..."fluid", I believe?

Oh btw, I beat Classic and All star with him and yes, you earn new trophies!

btw, his All star clear screen is hella depressing...

A-money2121

Smash Journeyman
Well, I decided to buy the new Mii costumes for the meantime. Gotta say, I'm really digging this monkey one.

EDIT: YUS! Got my codes :) See you guys in For Glory!

Just some info for you Gmail users, the codes should appear in the "Promotions" tab.

Last edited:

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
This version of mewtwo is amazing, so sleek despite having his melee move set. I love how his second jump holds all momentum as he does air attacks during it, and confusion is finally useful both as a reflector and a combo/mixup starter. Also I have a 3ds mewtwo code if anyone has an interesting little offer.

Top Bottom