• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spongebob Gamecube Controller anyone?

denizen

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys!

I know this is a bit out of left field but I'm working on a custom project and need the Spongebob GameCube Controller and thought I would see if anyone on these boards has one or knows where I can get one. Thank you all for your time and help in advance.

NES Man

Smash Rookie
Hi guys!

I know this is a bit out of left field but I'm working on a custom project and need the Spongebob GameCube Controller and thought I would see if anyone on these boards has one or knows where I can get one. Thank you all for your time and help in advance.
Dude, those Gamecube ones are rare and very expensive. The least you can get one today is $99.00 (and the nose might be broke at that price). I've only seen two actually for sale and I've searched high and low trying to get one. You use to could pick them up dirt cheap before parents started throwing them away.

Top Bottom