• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***spoilers***

FoxMaster77

Smash Apprentice
This is the Ancient Minister. Yes, this playable R.O.B. is none other than the Ancient Minister.

Later in the game, Ganondorf takes control of the R.O.B.s and programs them to detonate Subspace Bombs. The Ancient Minsiter tries to stop them, but he is shot by the R.O.B.s themselves and is set on fire. When Ganondorf summons Trowlons to try to stop a group of fighters from destroying the R.O.Bs, the Ancient Minister destroys them and is revealed to be a R.O.B himself. He then helps the fighters for the rest of the game.

Wizard99

Smash Journeyman
Cooooooool! I loved R.O.B. ever since Mario Kart DS (yeah not that long ago)

Black/Light

Smash Master
I saw this in a SSE vid!

I KNEW PC ROB would be like the King Koopa of ROBs and thats what I kept saying back in the "35 chars cant be real cause ROB is a reg enemy!" days!

Has he been shown to actually be the king of ROBs or something? He looks different/ has red arms and they all lissen to him well Ganon didn't seem to have control over him. . .

Either way, ROB is really kick***! I wonder why he helped if Ganon couldn't directly control him. . .

DGK all day

Smash Apprentice
It would be tight if the Ancient Minister was really Professor Hector and when you unlock him he would stay in the backround like PT

Top Bottom