• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WoL [Spoiler] The Final Boss Proves That Nintendo Hates Competitive players!

1FC0

Smash Lord
At first sight the final boss seemed great. It looked a bit like the Master Hand & Crazy Hand bosses except with Galeem and Dharkon instead of Master Hand and Crazy Hand. But at closer inspection I noticed that Galeem and Dharkon will attack the other if the other is down, which basically means that this battle is a FILTHY 3-PLAYER FREE-FOR-ALL !!!! Nintendo has tricked me into playing a filthy FFA, which is mean and like tricking a vegan to eat meat! I need a FFA free gaming diet because I am allergic to filthy casual games! And to add insult to injury this filthy FFA is the final boss battle!

If Galeem and Dharkon worked together in this fight like Master Hand & Crazy Hand have done since Melee than it would be like fighting Ice Climbers and thus it would still count as 1v1. But since Galeem and Dharkon attack the other whenever the other is down they are not on the same team and therefore this battle is a 3 player FFA!

I will return my copy of SSBU and will send a letter to Nintendo in which I will demand that they patch this immediately! And I will only get the game again when the final boss battle is something that can pass for 1v1! In addition I will demand that Nintendo take all copies of SSBU out of circulation until this scandal has been fixed!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
It gets worse. You know that attack where several small spheres appear and then create cross-shaped explosions? Those a basically X-bombs. Yeah, that fight is also an item match. At least the stage is fairly neutral, although that platform layout looks like it could lead towards degenerate play.

I wonder how many people are going to miss that this thread is a joke.

Last edited:

JiggyNinja

Smash Journeyman
Even worse, you can use any character you want in the fight! Everyone knows Fox only-Final Destination is the only true Smash.

OriginalNickname

Smash Rookie
Seriously, you want to ruin everyone’s fun playing the game by demanding Nintendo to shut down every SSBU? Seriously, GROW. UP. This world is not revolving around you, your single demand would not even hold a candle to the THOUSANDS of angry fans if Nintendo shut off the game off over a simple "mistake", Nintendo wouldn’t care if you shipped the game back to stores, there would still be thousands of other people playing it, and who cares if Dharkon and Galeem are fighting each other too, they have been fighting ever since you defeated them both the first them and you expected them to team up to fight the Smashers, I fact Dharkon and Galeem are quite useful in hurting the other, if you have nothing good to say about the game them keep it to yourself.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Seriously, you want to ruin everyone’s fun playing the game by demanding Nintendo to shut down every SSBU? Seriously, GROW. UP. This world is not revolving around you, your single demand would not even hold a candle to the THOUSANDS of angry fans if Nintendo shut off the game off over a simple "mistake", Nintendo wouldn’t care if you shipped the game back to stores, there would still be thousands of other people playing it, and who cares if Dharkon and Galeem are fighting each other too, they have been fighting ever since you defeated them both the first them and you expected them to team up to fight the Smashers, I fact Dharkon and Galeem are quite useful in hurting the other, if you have nothing good to say about the game them keep it to yourself.
You do realize that this is supposed to be satirical, right?

"Go back to your hive and vomit out a room you can cry in!" -Johnny Cage to Xenomorph (MKX)

Last edited:

JiggyNinja

Smash Journeyman
You need to get off the internet. You're obviously not ready for it yet.

Justin Allen Goldschmidt

Smash Journeyman
Genuinely hope that you're secretly woke and your post was the joke from the opposite end of the spectrum.

Gazorpazorpfield

Smash Journeyman
But wait, doesn't playing against the CPU instead of a real player make you a filthy casual?? :surprised: Only a sick degenerate would touch that single-player trash!

I'm sorry, but you are no longer welcome here, casul.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Pssh, obviously it was intended to be Doubles with friendly fire on.
Only problem was you partner Master Hand burned all his stocks and turned it into a 2v1 situation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom