• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Splatoon hands on impressions

MandoBardanJusik

Smash Ace
With the Splatoon kiosks being the primary thing active today, a nice surprise, and hopefully with plenty of you at APEX had a chance to give it a go. So do any of you have thoughts, impressions, and hopes for the full versions you would like to share?

Note, I wasn't there so I can't give my own thoughts, sorry

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Well, with the chaotic series of events that occurred today, I guess it's safe to say that just about no one got to try out the game. :laugh:

I guess we'll know for certain if Nintendo transported to kiosks to the new venue by the morrow. Which I sincerely hope for. Really neat side event and I would still want their presence for their announcement after the Melee Finals. Mewtwo DLC? INKLING DLC!?

General Shiro

Smash Rookie
I'm a little worried about this; they didn't move Splatoon to the new venue, and while I'm assuming the new venue shouldn't be too far from the old one, I'm wondering how many people will actually go back to the old venue to see the game. Again, I don't know where the new venue is in relation the old (it could be right next door) but I'm curious as to why they didn't move the booth.

MandoBardanJusik

Smash Ace
It was open for at least 6 hours from what I heard, also there was a Nico Nico Stream of 2 days of Splatoon demo(and live Splatoon) in Japan, look who showed up

Even Master Chief wants Splatoon

FormlessD

Smash Rookie
Unless people were chilling out at the old venue/hotel (and why would you after the first day) I'm guessing the Splatoon demo wasn't the success that Nintendo had hoped.

Top Bottom