• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Splatoon General - Splatoon 3 out Sep 9th

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
I finished Side Order with Octobrush, then I did it with Splattershot and Duelies.

The completionist in me wants to eventually finish with all weapons to open all the lockers, but not sure if I have the mental fortitude or patience to do it with weapons like Charger or Stringer. It'll probably be a very long term goal that I'll only work on from time to time, similar to collecting Spirits in Smash or Korok seeds in BOTW/TOTK. Or for that matter, getting stars for weapons in Splatoon multiplayer.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I finished Side Order with Octobrush, then I did it with Splattershot and Duelies.

The completionist in me wants to eventually finish with all weapons to open all the lockers, but not sure if I have the mental fortitude or patience to do it with weapons like Charger or Stringer. It'll probably be a very long term goal that I'll only work on from time to time, similar to collecting Spirits in Smash or Korok seeds in BOTW/TOTK. Or for that matter, getting stars for weapons in Splatoon multiplayer.
hmm same weapon i beat it with

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Octobrush was the most helpful weapon for me personally because of it's ability to deal damage with large hordes in close range. My octoling got cornered a lot but a few swishes of the brush wiped them out.
for me it was the crab tank. pulverised the boss

Top Bottom