• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spirits Ricochet: Oh gosh, it's finally over! And to think, I didn't even play! Pokechu wins again.

D

Deleted member

Vote: Smashing Ramen
Vote: Z25

I didn't notice that Pokechu was out, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh I hadn’t notice that my bad!

Vote: JD

Vote: Smashing

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Announcement: For reasons that you all do not know about, I am cancelling the endgame item phases, and just adding them on for the next two phases before letting you all go out on your own. Therefore, I will need 1 MORE market spirit of your choosing, but this time I would prefer it actually be in the game already. Go wild if you so choose.
Really? Nothing?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Do you mean Alucard? Because that spirit has already been selected.
It was a play on words. I was saying that I am already in this game while intentionally pretending that I did not understand your original intended meaning.

Uh, let’s see here, how about you just pick one at random since we can’t decide?

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
It was a play on words. I was saying that I am already in this game while intentionally pretending that I did not understand your original intended meaning.

Uh, let’s see here, how about you just pick one at random since we can’t decide?
I a lil bit slow, my b. Thought you meant your avatar.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
PHASE 10 RESULTS

STANDARD:
Pyra: Shoot Self (...but nobody shot Pyra… Pyra endures 1 damage)
Moydow: Shoots Self (...but nobody shot Moydow… Moydow endures 1 damage)
ShinyLegendary: Shoots Shotostar -- Misfires?
BarDulL: Defends Red Ryu (Successful!)
JDCabrera: Shoots Z25 (Z25 endures 1 damage)
Red Ryu: Shoots Self (Successful!)
Zeke the Zekenator: Shoots Self (...but nobody shot Zeke the Zekenator… Zeke the Zekenator endures 1 damage)
Jojalole: Shoots ShinyLegendary (ShinyLegendary endures 1 damage)
Z25: Shoots Air
Alice Phantasma
: Shoots Jojalole (but the damage was negated, so no damage is dealt)
Smashing Ramen: Shoots Red Ryu (but Red Ryu shot self, so Smashing Ramen endures 1 damage)
ShotoStar: Shoots Air

PRIMARY:
Captain Toad performs their primary attack on ShinyLegendary; however it’s not very effective (ShinyLegendary endures 1 damage)
Captain Toad performs their primary attack on ShinyLegendary; however, it’s not very effective (ShinyLegendary suffers 2 damage & Big Boss is DEFEATED)
Eliwood performs their primary attack on Z25; it’s super effective! (Z25 suffers 2 damage & Mecha Ridley is DEFEATED)

SUPPORT:
Fiora causes a player to deal +1 damage and to receive +1 defense (ShinyLegendary endures 1 damage)
Judd allows for a player to use a primary ability a second time for additional damage
Madame Butterfly allows a player to allot all damage that is dealt to them as healing for their remaining spirits (but the owner didn’t receive damage, so it was all for naught)
Nikki nullifies damage if 2 or less is received, and receives +1 damage if more than 2 is received (but the owner didn’t receive damage, so it was all for naught)
Super Star replicates all damage the owner receives back at their attackers (but the owner wasn’t attacked, so it was all for naught)

ITEMS:
Passway of Zen activates and forces all players attacking ShotoStar to misfire

==============================

Remaining Health:

Pokechu Pokechu : 4.5/16
Pyra Pyra : 5.5/16
@Shishœ: 10/24
Moydow Moydow : 6/16
@ShinyLegendary: 5/16
BarDulL BarDulL : 6.5/16
@JDCabrera: 5/12
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu : 4/12
@Zeke The Zekenator: 3/12
Jojalole Jojalole : 6.5/12
Z25 Z25 : 4/12
Alice Phantasma Alice Phantasma : 7/16
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku : 3.5/12
@ShotoStar: 3.5/12

Item Results:

JDCabrera and Z25 tie for the lead, but both will earn themselves either the Werekillian Tunic or the QUICK-DRAW with 6 votes! Congratulations! Now, to determine who gets first selection. RNG says… 2! Z25 gets first selection, and JDCabrera takes the leftover item. Announce your choice publicly Z25. Also, Smashing Ramen and Jojalole are eligible for the market spirit, Ronin, with 4 and 2 respective votes!

Additionally, ShotoStar and ShinyLegendary enter a mandatory spirit fight for Dixie Kong… ShinyLegendary prevails and takes home Dixie Kong G3 (1/4)!

(ShotoStar takes no damage due to the Passway of Zen)

Items up for grabs. To vote for somebody to receive an item say "Vote: Player" in the thread. Each person only has one vote to use. You may not vote for yourself. You may not vote for a player who has won an item in the past. Your options are: (ShinyLegendary, Red Ryu, Jojalole, and Smashing Ramen).

Stunned Speechless [Target] (Usage)

Next phase, the target cannot act, vote, or communicate in PMs. However, other players will have the ability to use their own Support Spirits in the target’s name, which is not allowed at any other time. (Can still be defended.)

Spirit on the market. Each vote for the item will also count towards them entering the running for the Market Competition. Additionally, for this phase, only one vote is required to enter the Market Competition.

Mach Rider S1 (0.5/4)

Phase 11 ends when all actions are in, or on Thursday, April 17th at 10:00 PM EST. Whichever comes last.​

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
yall I been gave up on this game LOL catch me in the graveyard June 21st

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I saw that, but for some reason I misread it as the opposite (whichever comes first)... though I suppose when it was being specified like that, it should have been obvious what was meant.

I'm not sure I agree with that, I feel like after a certain point it's the player's fault if they don't submit their action in time and the host shouldn't do something like delay the game for it, but whatever, that's just another thing to be discussed after the game is done.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If that's what it is, then I'm 100% in agreement with you on it. A player that hasn't submitted their action is supposed to misfire as is stipulated in the OP.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I saw that, but for some reason I misread it as the opposite (whichever comes first)... though I suppose when it was being specified like that, it should have been obvious what was meant.

I'm not sure I agree with that, I feel like after a certain point it's the player's fault if they don't submit their action in time and the host shouldn't do something like delay the game for it, but whatever, that's just another thing to be discussed after the game is done.
I don’t think that rule is in affect. I think our host just may have irl stuff going on. Especially when reminders get sent out for actions and he does cut people off

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I actually didn't read this part.

I wonder if the phase hasn't ended because someone didn't submit their action. :awesome:
oooooooo

yikes

yall that might be me...... lemme check.....

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
yes! NO!!!!! waaah it was me!!

alright phase 11 here we go

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm not going to let you take all the blame, I've been really busy with other things and didn't submit an action either. Usually Utop would prod me and then I'd do it, and eventually I became conditioned to it. I'm not super focused on this game so I kinda assumed Utop got really busy, but it has been a week without a phase change which is kinda unprecedented.

Top Bottom