• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spirits Ricochet: Oh gosh, it's finally over! And to think, I didn't even play! Pokechu wins again.

D

Deleted member

No.
You attacked me Phase 2 and Phase 3.
Don't try to bull**** me.

You attacked me twice in a row before I even shot you ONCE.
You started this goddamn war.
Geez there's no need to be so aggressive. You act like we're trying to kill each other.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Bruh
I just don’t get how anyone could take a decisive game personally
Especially this one

I mean I would like to understand since it seems so prolific through different games

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Bruh
I just don’t get how anyone could take a decisive game personally
Especially this one

I mean I would like to understand since it seems so prolific through different games
excuse me??? are you saying that YOU DON'T play to win??? ARE YOU SAYING. THAT WE ARE TAKING THIS TOO SERIOUSLY!?!?

NO. the only one taking this "TOO SERIOUSLY" is YOU, TOASTER. WE ARE IN THIS TO WIN IT. you are despicable!! :facepalm::mad:

LOL

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
The easiest solution here is for everyone to just surrender to me, obviously. You wouldn't want me to get upset and "accidentally" hit a few "delete account" buttons, would you? :forrest:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
PHASE 5 RESULTS

STANDARD:
Pokechu: Misfires?
Pyra: Shoots Z25 (Z25 endures 1 damage)
Shishœ: Shoots GoldenYuiitusin (But the shot was reflected, so no damage was dealt, as Smashing Ramen defended Shishœ)
BarDulL: Shoots Pyra (Pyra endures 1 damage)
Red Ryu: Shoots Smashing Ramen (Smashing Ramen endures 1 damage)
Zeke the Zekenator: Shoots Self (...but nobody shot Zeke the Zekenator… Zeke the Zekenator endures 1 damage)
Z25: Shoots Air
Smashing Ramen
: Defends Shishœ (Successful!)
ShotoStar: Shoots Air

PRIMARY:
Galacta Knight performs its primary attack on Pokechu; however, it’s not very effective
Mega Diancie performs its primary attack on Pokechu; but Pokechu used the exact same spirit combination as Mega Diancie! (Pokechu endures 1 damage)
Pegasus Sisters perform their primary attack on Alice Phantasma; it’s super effective! (Alice Phantasma endures 2 damage)
Rayman receives intelligence about Z25’s equipped spirits
Waluigi receives intelligence about Z25’s equipped spirits

SUPPORT:
Sothe improves the effectiveness of a player’s battering items! Be careful!

==============================

Remaining Health:

Pokechu: 8/16
Pyra: 6.5/12
Shishœ: 9.5/16
Moydow: 10/16
ShinyLegendary: 9/12
BarDulL: 10/12
GoldenYuiitusin: 8/12
Red Ryu: 7.5/12
Zeke the Zekenator: 6/12
Jojalole: 12/12
Z25: 10/12
Alice Phantasma: 9/12
Smashing Ramen: 7.5/12
ShotoStar: 8.5/12

Item Results:

Pokechu just edges out BarDulL and Shishœ with 5 votes to their 4, earning one half of Twin Impact. The other half will be randomly distributed to either BarDulL or Shishœ. RNG says, 2! Shishœ wins the other half of Twin Impact! Moydow and ShotoStar are also eligible for this phase’s market spirit, Bandana Waddle Dee (which this selection is totally not preference)!

Additionally, Alice Phantasma, Shishœ and Pokechu enter a mandatory spirit fight for Bytans… Shishœ’s spirit type exits as the winner, and is awarded with Bytans G0 (1.5/4)!

(Pokechu and Alice Phantasma each endure 1 damage after being attacked by Shishœ)

Items up for grabs. To vote for somebody to receive an item say "Vote: Player" in the thread. Each person only has one vote to use. You may not vote for yourself.

Atmospheric Power (Usage)

Every standard shot and primary attack deals +1 damage on top of the damage that would have been dealt for the phase it was used.

Spirit on the market. Each vote for the item will also count towards them entering the running for the Market Competition. Additionally, for this phase, only 1 vote is required to enter this phase's Market Competition

Dry Bowser S1 (1/4)

Phase 6 ends on April 8th at 5:00 PM EST​

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Wait, how did the shot get reflected if Golden didn't shoot himself?
Conspiracy Theory:

Mega Diancie has the ability Magic Bounce, right? Maybe when she uses her primary attack, she can reflect whatever hits her.

why'd you hit me then @GoldenYuiitusin :( assuming this is right

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Conspiracy Theory:

Mega Diancie has the ability Magic Bounce, right? Maybe when she uses her primary attack, she can reflect whatever hits her.

why'd you hit me then @GoldenYuiitusin :( assuming this is right
oooo yeah it's gotta be this, as a Spirit she has the Franklin Badge too (reflects projectiles)

why you hit me then golden? going on to shish about how you aint start that war... but then you hit someone who never hit you?? LOL :(

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well was everyone scoping me out lol.

Vote: zeke

Vote: golden

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Whelp no other votes, so I guess the phase is over. Results coming soon!

(If you don't have your actions in, I swear... I mean I haven't checked yet but I'll try to prod as hard as I can if you don't yet. Pretty sure you all did pretty good this phase though.)

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Pokechu Pokechu Pyra Pyra @Shishœ Moydow Moydow @ShinyLegendary BarDulL BarDulL @GoldenYuiitusin #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu @Zeke The Zekenator Jojalole Jojalole Z25 Z25 Alice Phantasma Alice Phantasma Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku @ShotoStar

Results are done, but only 6 people voted? That's saddening, you have until 10:15 PM EST to get votes in. Yes that's in 5 minutes, I can't believe you didn't do any during the day.

You don't actually have to vote, but the thread wasn't very active this phase, and wanted to bring people in (I'm the certified prod king)
I’m a good citizen and voted this election.

:p

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Okay, its being delayed to tomorrow
SIKE

Okay, so I'm taking the SAT tomorrow, and I was lying in bed thinking about how I wouldn't be able to post, and I thought... "you know, who really needs formatting?" "I should just post what I have and make the phase be 2 days long, because I'm going to need a bunch of rest this week."

So here you go. Sorry that not much is bolded or orange or italicized, and that this was delayed for so long. I will do it when I get the chance. Also, this text will be gone. Until then, I'll let you all do your thing and look this through:

PHASE 6 RESULTS:

STANDARD:
Pyra: Shoots Z25 (Z25 endures 1 damage)
Shishœ: Shoots Alice Phantasma (Alice Phantasma endures 1 damage)
BarDulL: Shoots Self (...but nobody shot BarDulL… BarDulL endures 1 damage)
GoldenYuiitusin: Shoots Self (...but nobody shot GoldenYuiitusin… GoldenYuiitusin endures 1 damage)
Red Ryu: Defends Pokechu (Successful!)
Zeke the Zekenator: Shoots Self (...but nobody shot Zeke the Zekenator… Zeke the Zekenator endures 1 damage)
Jojalole: Shoots Air
Z25: Shoots Pyra (Pyra suffers 1 damage & Lyn (Blade Lord) is DEFEATED)
Smashing Ramen: Shoots Red Ryu (Red Ryu endures 1 damage)
ShotoStar: Shoots Moydow (Moydow endures 1 damage)

PRIMARY:
Big Boss performs their primary attack on ShotoStar; it’s super effective! (ShotoStar endures 2 damage)
Caeda performs their primary attack on Jojalole; it’s super effective! (Jojalole endures 2 damage)
Chain Chomp unleashes an ultimate attack against Alice Phantasma and her party! However, it was blocked by the equipped spirit, so no damage is dealt.
Ephraim performs their primary attack on Alice Phantasma; however, it’s not very effective

SUPPORT:

Ashnard prevents Alice Phantasma from using support spirits (but Alice Phantasma didn't use a support spirit, so it was all for naught)
Mallow causes an attacker to both receive and deal double damage (Pyra endures 1 damage) (Z25 endures 1 damage)
Mite nullifies damage sent towards a player if attacked by 2 players, and kills the primary if attacked by more (but the owner was not attacked, so it was all for naught)

ITEM:
Twin Impact causes an attack to deal triple damage and pierce reflection; however, nothing seems to happen
Twin Impact causes an attack to deal triple damage and pierce reflection! (Alice Phantasma endures 2 damage)

Remaining Health:

Pokechu Pokechu : 8/16
Pyra Pyra : 5.5/12
@Shishœ: 10/20
Moydow Moydow : 9/16
@ShinyLegendary: 9/12
BarDulL BarDulL : 9/12
@GoldenYuiitusin: 7/12
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu : 6.5/12
@Zeke The Zekenator: 5/12
Jojalole Jojalole : 10/12
Z25 Z25 : 8/12
Alice Phantasma Alice Phantasma : 6/12
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku : 7.5/12
@ShotoStar: 5.5/12

If you haven't noticed, the bolded health values are those that have changed since the last phase.

Item Results:

Moydow is this phase’s item winner, destroying the competition with 3 votes to anybody else’s 1, achieving themselves Atmospheric Power! Congratulations! Also, Zeke the Zekenator, Pokechu, and Shishœ are eligible for the market spirit, Dry Bowser! Only 1 vote was necessary this phase!

Additionally, Pokechu AND BarDulL AND Shishœ AND Moydow AND ShotoStar enter a mandatory spirit fight for Bandana Waddle Dee... (In all honesty I didn't expect this much) Okay, so there were 10 matchups total between each player. Each player was paired up against another Market Competition finalist, and the market spirit will go to whoever had the best winning record in all of the matchups… BarDulL and Moydow tie for the best winning record by equipping the same spirit combination? Well in that case, this Market Competition for Bandana Waddle Dee N3 (1.5/4) is extended for one more day to determine the winner!

(Shishœ and ShotoStar each endure 1 damage after being attacked by the finalists; Pokechu was defended, so they do not take damage) (Claus is DEFEATED)

Items up for grabs. To vote for somebody to receive an item say "Vote: Player" in the thread. Each person only has one vote to use. You may not vote for yourself.

Atmospheric Tonnage (Usage)

Every player receives +2 defense on the phase that this was used

Spirit on the market. Each vote for the item will also count towards them entering the running for the Market Competition.

Karate Joe A2 (1/4)

Phase 7 ends on April 10th at 7:00 PM EST​

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Pretty much I'm dead if I keep messing up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alice Phantasma

Smash Apprentice
What did I do to make all of you attack me?

Really not feeling up for this right now with how today's gone but sure.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Wait, me and Moydow tied after fighting peeps? What is even going on lmao, I'm so confused

Vote: Alice rough days require a vote

D

Deleted member

No one shoot me if you value your life, I'm shooting myself this phase.

Top Bottom