• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WoL Spirit Summon (Better) Reverse Lookup List

blueluigi

Smash Rookie
EDIT: Changed the "Summon Only?" column to "Found in Adventure?" and flipped the data.

Want to know which spirits to prioritize on the Spirit Board and in the shops in order to summon all the summon-able Spirits? The game features a Reverse Lookup list to see what cores you need to summon spirits, but it doesn't seem to show cores that you have never obtained. So I made a sheet with all the Summonable Spirits and what cores are needed. You can sort it by Spirit Rank, Core Name, etc. Thanks to KRDSonic and abx for providing their info on the subject to help me make this sheet. The "Summon Only?" column is still in progress, so let me know if you have any information on that and I will update it! Along with that, please let me know if I've made any other mistakes!

Last edited:

HypnoMaster372

Smash Journeyman
I can confirm from my experinece of playing though WoL thus far/what I can remember clearly from watching videos of it, that these Spirits are obtainable there with their locations listed-
The Light Realm
The Forest Beside the Village - Fi (along the Northern Border)
The City (Southern Half) - Roger the Potted Ghost (Uppermost entrance to the Southern Half)
Rainbow Land - Tingle, Elline
The Mountions- Polar Bear (Lower Central)
The Space Area - Geno
Eastern Side Waterfalls - Pak E. Derm
The Sky Area - Clockwise around in this order: Pegasus Sisters > Tiki > Mallow

Light Realm Sub-Areas
World Tour - M. Bison (Final Spirit)
The Molten Fortress - Ho-oh
Power Plant - Slippy Toad
The Base - Metal Gear REX (right in front of Snake)

Twinbellows is also in the Light Realm aswell but just can't remember where it is.

The Dark Realm
The Entrance to The Scared Realm - Yuga
The Scared Realm - Landia (Path between Courage & Wisdom), Dunban (Northern Wisdom)
The Path to the Mysterious Dimension - Frog & Snake (Fourway Split)
The Mysterious Dimension - Gold Bone (Who is a Scientist?)

Final Map
Light Side - General Pepper (near the beginning), Tails, Issac (directly to the left of Guile), Guile (below the upper top corner (two Spirits down I believe)
Dark Side - Dr. Eggman, Madama Butterfly (near the top), Fierce Deity Link (final spirit of the reinforcements)

Can also confirm that Poppi Alpha can be brought from Sheldon's Store, & The Great Fox from Funky Kong's Store.

I don't have a Google Account, so I can't edit the Excel Sheet, so could someon else add this data in please.

Last edited:

blueluigi

Smash Rookie
I can confirm from my experinece of playing though WoL thus far/what I can remember clearly from watching videos of it, that these Spirits are obtainable there with their locations listed-
The Light Realm
The Forest Beside the Village - Fi (along the Northern Border)
The City (Southern Half) - Roger the Potted Ghost (Uppermost entrance to the Southern Half)
Rainbow Land - Tingle, Elline
The Mountions- Polar Bear (Lower Central)
The Space Area - Geno
Eastern Side Waterfalls - Pak E. Derm
The Sky Area - Clockwise around in this order: Pegasus Sisters > Tiki > Mallow

Light Realm Sub-Areas
World Tour - M. Bison (Final Spirit)
The Molten Fortress - Ho-oh
Power Plant - Slipper Toad
The Base - Metal Gear REX (right in front of Snake)

Twinbellows is also in the Light Realm aswell but just can't remember where it is.

The Dark Realm
The Entrance to The Scared Realm - Yuga
The Scared Realm - Landia (Path between Courage & Wisdom), Dunban (Northern Wisdom)
The Path to the Mysterious Dimension - Frog & Snake (Fourway Split)
The Mysterious Dimension - Gold Bone (Who is a Scientist?)

Final Map
Light Side - General Pepper (near the beginning, Tails, Issac (directly to the left of Guile), Guile (below the upper top corner (two Spirits down I believe)
Dark Side - Dr. Eggman, Madama Butterfly (near the top), Fierce Deity Link (final spirit of the reinforcements)

Can also confirm that Poppi Alpha can be brought from Sheldon's Store, & The Great Fox from Funky Kong's Store.

I don't have a Google Account, so I can't edit the Excel Sheet, so could someon else add this data in please.
Made the edits. Thank you!

HypnoMaster372

Smash Journeyman
Hey, where exactly can you get Phorshora outside of summoning? I don’t exactly remember ever seeing her on the Spirit Board, but who knows, I might of been unlucky.

Also, I’m for one beginning to believe that the Fusion Suit is a summonable-only since, like Phorshora, I haven’t seen it appear once on the Spirit Board at all.

Anyway, lastly I must say your list have been really helpful for me at double-checking my knowledge of who is summonable only or not, so mighty thx for creating this list!

blueluigi

Smash Rookie
Hey, where exactly can you get Phorshora outside of summoning? I don’t exactly remember ever seeing her on the Spirit Board, but who knows, I might of been unlucky.

Also, I’m for one beginning to believe that the Fusion Suit is a summonable-only since, like Phorshora, I haven’t seen it appear once on the Spirit Board at all.

Anyway, lastly I must say your list have been really helpful for me at double-checking my knowledge of who is summonable only or not, so mighty thx for creating this list!
I'm actually not too certain, but If I recall correctly, I was somehow able to obtain two copies of Phosphora, and I never summon the same spirit twice. Still possible I made a mistake, though.

Most of these I've actually taken from abx's list, so it's not strictly from my experience.

Glad it's of some help!

Last edited:
Top Bottom